4. Meeting Harley

You and Joker were zooming through the streets as fast as you could in your newly stolen car. Joker had asked you about how you got to Arkham and you told him your story. Joker had the wheel because he said he had a hideout that you two could go to to lay low. His hideaway was somewhere on the outskirts of Gotham so it took awhile to arrive, but when you arrived you were surprised. Guards opended a grand gate that led into the driveway of a very beautiful modern house.

In the driveway sat and fully custom Purple Lamborghini. You had to admit, your lambo was a little better. Joker parked the car and quickly opened his door,"Follow me dollface." He smiled. You rolled your eyes and got out of the car. As he led you to the front door and opened it, you were met with a beautiful living room that was better than your own!

 As he led you to the front door and opened it, you were met with a beautiful living room that was better than your own!

Your mouth stood gaping open at how huge the house was. It was bigger than your own home, which you missed dearly. Your thoughts wandered to how you were going to get your reputation back. You couldn't return to (N/O/C). Though you weren't afraid to, you knew they'd have you killed. You didn't have anything to go back to there anyway since they confiscated everything you owned. How were you going to get back on top???

Your thoughts were soon interrupted by Joker yelling,"HONEY I'M HOME!" Some of his men came to greet him and he barked some orders to them. But what caught your attention the most was the sound of heels coming closer to the two of you,"PUDDIN!!!" A tall blonde with pigtails in her hair, ruby red lipstick, pink and blue eyeshadow, red and blue glittery shorts, a shirt that says "Daddy's little monster," and what looked like to be Addidas heeled boots, ran towards Joker with arms open wide,"I MISSED YA SO MUCH!" She smiled as she pulled Joker into a tight hug. You began to feel a small hint of jealousy...Wtf? "How ya doin Harls?" Joker asked as he pulled away from the blonde,"Better now that your back." She grinned.

Her attention quickly went to you,"Who's she?" She asked, curiosity lacing her voice,"Name's Wildcard." You said vaguely. She smiled and walked up to you,"Harley Quinn nice ta meetcha." She held her hand out for you to shake it and you awkwardly took it. You can tell by the look in her eyes that she's just as insane as the green haired man, maybe even more. Joker walked up to Harley and wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her forehead quickly. You felt that jealousy feeling inside you grow just a little,"Well what do ya think of the place." Joker asked you with pride,"It's uh nice." You shrugged beginning to feel out of place. A giant smirked spread across his face, a smirk that meant trouble...

"So, Whatever happened to your 'empire'...?" He asked mockingly,"What? You don't believe I ever had one??" You asked feeling offended,"Well..." Joker released Harley and walked towards you,"Such a fragile thing like you, couldn't possibly have somethin as great as that." Now he was starting to piss you off,"Look Jackass, I don't know what game your playing, but I am perfectly capable of being a top criminal. Probably even better than you." You crossed you arms over your chest and stepped closer to Joker showing you weren't afraid. He seemed amused by this so he stepped closer, all while Harley had taken a seat and watched the competetion playing out in front of her.

"You really believe that, dontcha princess?" He teased,"Yeah, I do. In fact, I can take your throne." You smired at him,"Just. Like. That." You snapped in between the words. Joker seemed amused by your confidence,"I'd like to see you try Wildcard." He was in your face now, but you still weren't intimidated,"Try me asshat." You were in his face just as much as he was in yours. You sensed a little fear in his eyes. You knew you had succeeded. With one last look in his eyes you turned around and walked out of his house without another word.

You didn't know how you were going to achieve it but you had a plan to get back on top. You were going to sweep the "Throne" right from under that asshole's feet.

Heyo! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know if any edits should be made! Bye all!