Once Upon A Coma

(The finally to this book is really long. Just saying. Also plead read the A/n at then end.
Also requests for One-shots are now open--See end of A/n for details.)

The world seems dark, and silent. Black and grey. Nothing is moving. Memories of the months seem to be suspended before me--frozen. Words and people haunt me as I stand silently looking at my reflection. Only…. It Isn't me, or isn't (Y/n) to be precise; it's Casey. So different and yet so alike. I wonder which one of us is the real me. Do I choose?

Choose the world of dragons and Trolls that (Y/n) takes on headfirst everyday.

Or the world of imperfections and family that Casey seems to be lost in. Do I want to be in a world that seems magical with cities in the sky’s and beneath mountains? No. I don't. I'm tired of that world. A war was on the brink of beginning, and I was starting to lose myself to (Y/n).

Casey… I think it's time I have you a second chance.

Time seemed irrelevant as I wandered aimlessly through the darkness until I found a door. The door was plain and painted a light Violet. I wanted to open the door more than anything.

So I took a step forward, then another, and another. Hesitation. My last chance to decide who I want to be.

I'm Casey Even’s. I'm 16. And I have a long way to go in life. And with that final thought I reached out to the door.

Casey’s POV

A soft beeping was echoing from beside me as I sighed in irritation. I wake up from a coma and I get to listen to a machine beatboxing--fabulous. My eyes felt heavier than horses as I attempted opening my eyes. You know that feeling you get in the morning when your eyes seem like they're glued together? Yeah that.

With great effort I managed to crack my eyes open before I began rapidly blinking trying to make my eyes lighter.

I seemed to be in a white room, on a comfortable bed….. Another hospital room? Really??

I mean sure~ I feel totally safe in a place similar to where I was murdered!.......................

That sentence seems wrong on so many levels. I think we should keep this between us, ok brain? (fun fact, I typed brain as Brian so Casey’s brain is now called Brian.)

Now I hate hospitals, really I do. I mean they're full of dying, sick and old people. It's like the biggest fun sponge around! I began to feel bored so I began to glance around the room. Beside me on the table was a black plush ie of. A night fury, one that had a strong resemblance to Moon…

My negative train of thought was interrupted as the door opened and a nurse came in, probably unaware that I was awake. So I did what everybody else would do: scare the shit out of her with my croaky voice.

“Yu Norsu.” I spoke, surprising myself with how dead I sounded. You see I had attempted to say ‘Yo Nurse!” and smile brightly at her. The nurse cried out, making me giggle. I sounded like a dying bird.

“Oh my goodness you're awake! I must get the Doctor immediately, don't move and try not to strain your voice! I'll be back in a moment.” The nurse sounded happy, so I was happy. Smiling at the nurse I nodded and watched her silently as she rushed out of the door. Damn, I’m really tired… I Might have to close my eyes……

--

“CASEY!” A loud shout startled me out of my fleeting slumber. Opening my eyes slowly I was glomped in a salty hug as the person above me began sobbing uncontrollably. I hate seeing people cry.