The Traitor Is REVEALED Pt. 1

"THIS IS WHY I.HATE DODGE ALL!" I screamed as the Bully I had been avoiding for months decided to rain down his fury on my team.

Woah there, calm down. Before we jump Straight into the most painful part Of the day let me introduce myself.
I'm (Y/n) the first human Dragon Hunter since Merlin made my amulet. I am a Guardian in training and I have been given an avatar to protect and raise. I am a student as well as a punching bag for dragons. And I am currently being forced to choose between two boys that I like, a demonic dragon or a Traitor to all kinds...

Yes I know, my life is complicated and a mess as well as teaming with demons, dragons, trolls and shape-shifting humanoids.

And the worst part of the day was not the most painful part of my day. It was the part when my life shattered into a million pieces...
So let me take you back in time a couple of hours just so I can tell you this story properly.

-

My head hung low and my hands clasped the straps on my bag as I walked through the school. I was beaten and bandaged and I probably looked like the stupidest child in Arcadia. I hadn't been able to see my dad in the week before he left for his business trip and Jim was still acting like I was a dead rat at the back of a cupboard.

"Hey (Y/n) are you alright?" A familiar voice cut through my thoughs as I jumped and smiled at my best and most Trusted friend. We had been through thick and thin and I had never been happier to see him. I embraced him in a hug and pulled away tiredly.

"Eli." I sighed.

"Are you ok? You seem down, not to mention you look as though you just came back from the dead." Shit. I probably looked like a zombie with my bruises and bangs. Jim probably didn't look much better.

"Honestly? I've been better, I mean it's not ever day you get knocked out of the sky by a giant dragon!" I exclaimed sarcastically adding jazz hands at the end for emphasis.

"I-" Opening his mouth Eli looked as though he was going to say something.
"(Y/n), Eli! How are you guys doing?" The squeaky voice that belonged to Tobias, Jim Lake's best friend called out as we turned to look down at the ginger.
He was small and was tugging along a reluctant Jim with the help of Claire.
Jim looked no different than he always did the only noticeable thing where the cuts, bruises, plasters (or band-aids(?)) that were splashed across his pale skin making it look ugly and usually pale. His eyes however were deep with worry and guilt was radiating from his body. As he gulped and stuttered quietly.
"Can I talk to you alone? OK follow me."I nodded and answered before beginning to follow the anxious boy through the the yard to a isolated corner.
I squeaked and felt my face heat up as Jim embraced me in a warm loving embrace. And to my surprise I heard faint sniffles, as Jim apologised for the weeks of silence.
"Im sorry too, I didn't think about our job or our friendship I thought only about myself and improving."
Jim stiffened as he stepped back and smiled at me. His blue eyes looking into mine as scratched the back of his head nervously.
"So, would you like to train tonight at 8?" smiling I leaned up and placed a kiss on Jim's cheek, before I began walking over to Claire, Tony and Eli just as the bell rang.

It was time for P.E. *sigh* Is rather bathe in Rainbow Water than Compete in Dodge ball.

-

"Ok, you all know the rules no dirty business, and dont forget to pummel the newbie here into a million pieces. Go to Lake's team Gareth." The coach yelled at us as I raised my eyebrows and looked at the new kid... Who wasn't new at all.
"Snow, why are you here?" I hissed as Snow growled for me to be quieter.
"Listen (Y/n) I'll explain later but right now you need to call me Gareth as I'm not really 'Snowy' anymore."
Snow-Gareth explained as I nodded and got into my position next to Jim.
On the other side of the room Steve was jabbering Nonsense and growling like a wild dragon, making me snort internally.
God this was going to be fun!

-
And enough of that. This my friends is the end of part one to the MAJOR plot twist I'm planning, I was thinking of integrating more of the series into the story. And no I'm not dead, just.... Highly un motivated.

Sorry not sorry. 😓

Anyway I have two questions for my dear shinning stars:

Who do you think is the Traitor? (another OC will. Be integrated in one or two chapters,)

And- more importantly,

Which parts of episodes in season 1 and 2 would you like me to add into the story, feel free to comment or message me privately any ideas for these scenarios and which characters you'd like to be thrown into them!

Anyway, I love all of you so much!
Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!
-Blue 💙