Competition Winners

Wiggidy Wiggidy, wassup my shining stars?
Now I told a lie in my lats chapter when I said I was choosing a winner for the competition because truth be told I cannot choose.
The reason being that I cant choose which one to input into my story. And I didn't want to leave any of you out.
For all of you that have entered I'll say that I'm faltered that you all want to be part of this story so... I have come up with a Loophole!

Your all winners! Every single OC that has been entered will appear some where in this story, if only for a chapter or two.

However I have picked a favourite OC, I just personally think that it was the coolest. But I loved all of the either OC's because of how creative they are and how much they have given me to work with!

Anyway my favourite is:
*Drum roll please*

Is Wildfire263The reason being that I loved the idea of them incorporating a wolf familiar into the story (I did get a similar one when the OC can turn into a wolf- I loved that as well) and I look forward to introducing the dragons, Trolls, and h...

Is Wildfire263
The reason being that I loved the idea of them incorporating a wolf familiar into the story (I did get a similar one when the OC can turn into a wolf- I loved that as well) and I look forward to introducing the dragons, Trolls, and humans to the new race of creatures that will somehow become part of this book- Familiars.

The familiars are a group of shape shifters and their companions. If you guys want the familiars to join at a later date let me know, I can always stick to opening the bridge and bringing a war.

Anyway huge thanks to:
Ciphsoulless
@RoseyDevilMatchmaker
ShadetheEliatrope
Emmybai1314
Raina224
Wildfire263

Tabii_with_one_eye is also getting another shout out for their support to this community!

Thank you all so much!
💗💙💚💛💜💝

-
Also if anyone watches markiplier I just wanted to tell you that I'm fortunate enough to go to the markiplier your welcome tour when it hits my country!

Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!

-Blue~