A Totally Normal - Not Weird- Run Of The Mill: Picnic

(Y/n's) POV 

"Dad! Wake up! Today's the day you get to meet Jim, Mrs.Lake and a couple of my friends!" I smiled as my Dad began to stir and move. 

"Good morning to you too Sweetheart. How did you sleep last night?" My Dad's groggy voice was enough for me to cringe- it was similar to that of sand paper rubbing against brittle wood.

"I slept fine thank you, however, I feel as though this coffee might help wake you up and soothe your throat."
(bring it on comments, you got something to say about my spelling? Well so do I:shit.)

"Thank you sweetie. However I'm slightly concerned how you and your friends managed to sort all of this out--without checking with us first." my dad began, as he began sitting up and rubbing his temple.

'Damn, if this is what I get for socialising for once in my life then screw me.'

" To be fare I warned you last night, now come on~ I want to introduce you to Gareth, Toby and Jim, unfortunately Raina couldn't make it, sooo yeah. Also you'll have Mrs. Lake to speak to. NOW HUSTLE OLD MAN."

~Time skip brought to you by
Fre sha va ca do~ ~and Snow Gareth dabbing~

"Bite. Me."
We stopped as my father gave me a pointed look.
"That's, Snowy for ya! Hehe..." stuttering I made finger guns at my dad and laughed nervously, staring with wide eyes at the mess a couple of feet before us.

"Oh! (Y/n)! Dillon! You won't believe how much fun the boys and I have been having! Don't you agree?" Mrs. Lake spoke loudly, glancing behind her to Jim, Toby and Snow who were all glaring daggers at each other.

" Actually-" Toby began only for me to interrupt him.
"I'm sure you did. But it would. Maybe be a good idea if we set up the food and ate?" Right on schedule, my stomach began it's impression of a sick-middle-aged-T-Rex.
'calm down, shush. I shall feed you now. Patience young one.'
'I'm hungry, since when did I or rather you ever not eat when we're hungry?'
'.... UM, SINCE FOREVER. Dude you should know you get hungry like twice a day and 5his is one of those rare occasions.'
'Screw you brain. SCREW. YOU.'

"Hey, (Y/n)? You okay? We're gonna go and walk about in the meadows for a bit. You coming?" Snow snapped me out of my silent argument, as I looked up and smiled at him, Toby and Jim- Both of whom where stood behind him.

The sky was a pale shade of blue. And fluffy clouds floated gently through the breeze. Our feet left footprints that slowly faded away in long grass as we carefully waddled through the life filled meadows.
Birds sang in every direction, and the sun was casting a subtle warmth upon the field, only for a gentle breeze to mingle with its warmth.

"

Hey, how about we make some flower crowns?" I suggested as I darted over to the splashes of colour among the different shades of green and brown.
"Sweet! Make a red one for me please!" Toby squealed as he began to walk between the selection of flowers-picking flowers he wished to be sewn  into his flower crown- and me; dropping one or two in my lap with each journey, until I had enough.

"OK, sounds cool. Buuttt, you might have to teach me how to make them." Jim spoke as Snow stood beside him.
"While you're doing that, I can teach Toby how to turn flowers into ice."

"REALLY? OH MY GOD! SOOO COOL." Toby's reaction made us all laugh as we all settled and began pottering about for what seemed to be forever.
It was perfect. 4 friends, laughing in the sunshine, with the warmth filling their hearts.
Unfortunately nothing lasts forever.

"Hello? Is anybody willing to help me?" The voice seemed to echo forever. No light to illuminate the room, and no darkness to adjust to.
To grasp just how long had passed was impossible, as there where no stars, no moon or sun, no clocks, nothing. Not even a heart beat to listen to.
It felt like the body was weightless and yet it could have been drowning at the bottom of the darkest ocean.
"Is this really happening? Can anybody here me? Is my voice loud enough to scream out to the world?" questions that where thoughts but not word seemed to linger forever, as flashes of memories began to flood the void.
Friends, family. Birthdays, holidays, worst days, school days, bad days, good days. The felling of fear, dread, dissipate, happiness, determination, anger, and emotionless. Everything. Everyone. Every moment.
Then a pair of glasses. Cracked glasses. Familiar, yet alien glasses...
No more, glasses...
Was this death?
Was this life flashing before one's eyes?
"Casey, wake up. Please. We miss you-" Fading voices wailed as everything went black.

Crap, I've got a headache. Lucky me!...
How did I get here, in a hospital r o o m?
My eyes where heavy as I glared around the empty room.
The silence was defending as I sat up and shielded my eyes from all of the unnecessary light and white-Ness of the room.
Beside me where lovely flowercrowns, and small samples of the picnic we had earlier today. It was fun! Really fun! We had a food fight, and we all fought playfully and it was just amazing.

Yet some how, I ended up here.

You need to wake up.

In a hospital bed, alone.

She suffered a.... Fatal injury.... Coma...

Without answers.

We don't know if.... Wake up...

With broken glasses laying on the chair in the corner of the room.

I was too lost in my thoughts to notice, that somebody else was in my room with me....

A/N- WELP I'M PARANOID NOW. SO F**** ME WHILE I SIT HERE IN MY BEDROOM EXPECTING TO SEE AND EVIL SHAPE SHIFTER CRAEL OUT FROM BENEATH MY BED...

Well on a more serious note, yeah. That happened. We're acrually getting to the interesting part of the stoey/ part 2.
Now if non of you actually understood the blod/italics in this chapter then try taking a wild guess from the magical word:
Coma.

Now, once again, this story's future is in your hands:
Do you either want me to extend the time in part 1, aka: relationships between characters, or a war, fall out.
Or
We slowly edge to part 2. Where the 'void' comes in and we meet the mysterious 'Casey'.

10 points to whoever can guess correctly who Casey specifically is.

Also thank you all so, so much for 14k reads 😊😱💕😘🎊💖 (THAT'S RIGHT, ALL OF YOU LOVELY LADIES AND GENTS AT HOME CRINDGE AT THE OVER USE OF EMOJIS. MWAHAHAHAHHAHSAH)

Anyway, yeah. Is this story a train Wreck or actually interesting?

Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!
-Blue 💙

P. S. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES, I JUST DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT.