Trolls?!

Y/n P.O.V

"RUN!!" I screeched as a column of fire flew past our heads. I put my feet on the peddles and I threw my bike foreword. Eli was screaming as the last of the sun light was shadowed by a monstrous shape.

My knuckles gripped the handles tighter as we swerved to avoid another column of flames. Screech! The dragons cry was enough to send me and Eli into overdrive.

"WERE GOING TO DIE!" Eli shouted as we rounded a corner.

"FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND ELI!" I shouted back to him as I came to a sudden halt and threw Eli and myself behind a tall truck. I pocked my head around the side of the truck as my eyes scanned the now quiet street.

"What the-" Eli's hand muffled my question and dragged me back behind the side of the truck. I gave him an annoyed glance as I pushed his hand down from my mouth.

"Quick Toby, behind here." A voice sounded as Eli and I pressed our backs closer to the truck. I lifted my hand to my mouth in order to signal silence. Eli nodded as we both watched as... Jim and Toby threw them selves behind our truck?

"Get in your armour Dude he's coming!!" Toby urged the panicking figure of Jim. Toby began hyper ventilating and as his eyes cast to the side he jumped in fright.

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command... Come on! For the glory of Merlin-" "Jim stop! Eli and The new girl are here!!" Toby said as he pointed to both of us. My heart stopped as the ground gently shook indicating that the dragon that had stalked us now knew our location. 

Eli tried making sign's with his hands to tell both Jim and Toby to stop arguing as I shook my head and pulled out my amulet. "For the glory of Merlin, Lunar is mine to control." I mumbled ad my armour appeared. 

Toby and Jim stopped arguing as they both looked at me with wide eyes. I sighed in relief as they both stopped panicking. Silence wad thick in the air for about a minute before the truck was torn in two by the dragon. I roared in our faces as Eli, Jim, Toby and I screamed and began thrashing around for our bikes. 

"Go, Go, Go!" Jim growled as we all sped down the highway with fire and roars following our terrified stamped. We where all throwing ourselves round corners and into cramped hiding places. 

"Master (Y/n)! You need to fly in order to save your friends!" I stopped as I looked over to the roof of a building to see Moon and Emerald perched there watching our every move. I nodded in understanding and looked away.

"And watch out for the Giant angry Troll coming for the lanky boy in the blue jacket," Moon shouted as I narrowed my eyes in  confusion. However my confusion quickly turned to fear as the Giant ANGRY, Troll came into our view.

"AHHHHHHH!" Eli and Toby where creating a chorus of screams as they both looked from the giant silver dragon, to the massive coal Troll. Jim was looking from Emerald and Moon to me over and over again, as his wide eyes watched our conversation.

I hadn't been looking where I was going and The dragon had hit my bike making me fly off and my bike explode. My armour glowed purple as I slowly stood up. My head was pounding and there was a ringing in my ears as I plucked my sword from my back and imagined flying. The wings on my back didn't respond. 

So carefully I imagined invisible bones and muscles stretching out from my back as i opened my wings and pushed upwards. Within seconds i was suspended in air. And i had never felt more at home or powerful as i looked at my opponent. I lashed out and My sword was met with an armoured arm. I growled and pressed on fighting. 

We clashed in the sky for about 15 seconds before i was knocked out of the sky by the dragons claws meeting my face. I lost control of my wings and began plummeting back down to Earth. My armour deactivated as I opened my eyes and grasped it tightly. 

"Master (Y/n)!"Emerald cried as she caught me before I hit the ground. Gently placing me on the ground I looked up groggily to find that Eli was standing over me with a worried look on his face. During the next ten minutes my vision had gone slightly blurry and everything mixed together.

"Is girl ok?" I heard a gentle voice ask, "I'm sure she id, do not worry!" My head was pounding as i opened my eyes to see, Jim, Toby, Eli, Emerald, Moon and two other dragons above me. As my vision cleared I saw that they weren't dragons and that one of them had six eyes.

Memories flooded back to me and I suddenly remembered that the dragon had knocked me out of the sky with claws to the face. With unsteady hands I shakily brushed my hair that was shielding half of my face out of the way.

Eli had turned deadly pale and tears brimmed his eyes. Jim and Toby had their hands covering their mouths and Emerald was panicking. Her voice was shining through the haze of noise. I brought my hand to the side of my face before i analysed it.

My stomach churned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, it was stained with crimson blood. The last thing I heard before my mind shut off was Jim saying:

"It'll be alright, You'll be OK."