OC Competition Anyone?

Wiggidy, Wiggidy wassup my shining stars? Blue here and.... I've gone brain dead.
I'm working on a new chapter now and I will give a sneak peak at the end of this author's note but I need help for an upcoming twist in this story.
Also I want to ask how you guys want this story to go.
So first things first, I am going to start an OC competition. If you are to submit an OC to me please make sure that their interesting for the readers and that their not as vague as:

Green eyes,
Green hair,
Pretty likes boys,
Is a dragon.

So please for the sake of my sanity fill this in.

Eye colour :
Hair colour:
Tall or short?
Personality:
Hair length :
Best friend:
Skin tone:
Badass or pushover :
And finally, are they a shape-shifter, marshmallow dragon or ancient troll?

-sorry that's so detailed, you. Don't need to join if you a, can't be bothered. Or b, don't want to.

Next question, do you guys want me to follow the story line and plot of the series or do you guys want me to keep making the story up randomly as I go along?

And finally the sneak peak:

Ancient avatars?!

Before me sat a small mischievous, purple scaled reptile. It's galaxy like pupil's bore into mine with such gentleness that it would be impossible to look away.
My eyes glittered as its small snake like body coiled around my arm, but I quickly began to Panick as it coiled around my shoulders and into my bag with my amulet.
My heart was racing a thousand miles per hour as the bell rang and I rushed out of the class.

- skip all of the Jim x reader bits, thats for the actual chapter soz-

My skin burned and my eyes watered as I was engulfed by a bright light. Glittering scales were growing and crawling across my skin like armour. Nausea struck me as I felt my bones shift and grew. My senses suddenly heightened and my vision cleared.

Instead of two arms I had spectacular feathered wings that slowly turned into an ombre of star strewn scales. My chest was lined with golden scales that where bigger than the purple ones, serving as a chest plate. My tail was crowned With silver scales sharp enough to be harpoons. My eyes where a story grey that seemed to have tornados swirling in my iris's. And the horns on my head where an ombrè of shimmering gold and sparkling silver.
Panick settled in my stomach as I rattled around in my back garden, knocking things over and accidentally setting a tree on fire.

I had turned into a dragon...

----
Anyway thank you all for supporting this book and getting it to over 4k reads. Your all just as important to this story as the characters are and I am, stay awesome you guys.

Anyway,
Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!
-moondustgameing