Avatars, Charms And Snow Storms

Your P. O. V
"Here you go mistress (Y/n), and here you go Master Jim." Jim and I sat back to back as we took the clothed items and put them in our laps.

The gentle glow from the silent crystals lit up Troll Market as my eye twitched, and shivers ran down my spine because of the texture of the object. Beneath the rags it felt as though you were dragging your finger over ice one minute, then a burning chalk board the next.

"Blink, what exactly did you give Blodge and I?" Jim questioned turning the object in his hands as I froze at the name Blodge. What the HELL Jim.

"Well you see Master Jim-" I angrily cut Blinky off as I hissed at Jim.

"Did you just call me 'Blodge'?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME BLODGE?" Jim laughed and Blinky raised his eyebrow at Jim's reaction.

"1.because your face is squishy and babyish- hence the name blodge. 2. It's just a Troll!"

I gave Jim a dead-pan look before I slapped him and dunked him for his inappropriate use of a pun after calling me such an offensive name.

-Time skip brought to you by Anti and Jacksepticeye-

" what you have with you are two different kind of charms. They are your avatars. You will need to carry them around with you at all times until they hatch. They will assess your weaknesses and adapt in order to protect them, and they Inhance your strength! And to make sure that nothing goes wrong with the avatars I have called in a favour from an old friend of mine. He's a skilled fighter and has an avatar of his own. Any questions?"Blinky paused as he stated at both Jim and I blinking with six eyes.

"Yeah, what's his name?" Jim asked as he stood up and held the small charm in his hand.
The charm itself had a smooth glads-like serface, inside the heart of the charm you could see small bubbles of colour beginning to float up.

Mine was similar except the charm had a mirror-like face that turned into a sort of black coal colour, and you couldn't see the inside it.

"Snow Gareth, he has a white dragon avatar with silver armour, I do believe. Now come on! We must hurry."

As we began walking I ran my finger across the smooth surface of the charm with my hair falling over my shoulder as a curtain.

"Beautiful."Jim muttered beneath his breath as a red hue spread across my cheeks.
"What's beautiful Jim?" I asked as I battered my eyebrows at the unsuspecting boy.

"I-uh-ummmm.... THE CHARM IS BEAUTIFUL! Hehe heh...." Jim trailed off as he ran to Blinky and began jabbering on about this Snow Gareth Guy.

.......

After about 5 minutes we rounded a corner in the quieter part of Troll Market where more and more crystals where growing and jittering out from the smooth stone ground.

"were here!" Blinky called ad Jim and I stared wide mouthed at the teen in front of us. I was probably drooling, looking Back on it now. But how can you blame me? The person before me belonged in a museum.

Snow had short white hair with bits of faded gray flaked here and there across the untamed stands of delicate hair. He had big Amber eyes that almost glowed with intelligence. He was Considerably shorter than I was, about 4'9.

I glanced at Jim and realised that he had a bitter look on his face. Confusion poisoned my mind a so shrugged and walked up to the relaxed boy.

"I like turtles." I said as I felt my eyes glitter with anticipation. However Snow looked taken back for a second before he composed himself and shot back:
"I like ponies."
"I can tell we're gonna get along just fine! I'm (Y/n) by the way! That grumpy potato over there is Jim and I'm assuming that your the Amazing snow Gareth?" I smiled as I shook his hand.