Claire X Reader - Spanish Studying

A/n- Claire was requested by user Ungaynly. They didn't request what scenario so I did my best. Enjoy! (Also. Reader is gender neutral!)

(Y/n’s) POV

“CLAIRE! THIS IS TOO HARD!” I cried out whacking my head against the desk, trying to erase all memories of the Spanish test coming up from my mind.

“Aye, (Y/n) you can't give up yet! You're really close, just 5 more revision pages to go!” Claire spoke enthusiastically sitting beside the me, eating her Guacamole peacefully.

You see, the brunette whizz had finished her revision sheets hours ago and refused to help me with my revision work in the slightest.

“Helllpppp meee~” I whined as I slid down from the table and onto the cold kitchen floor.

“(Y/n)! Be careful! You could accidentally hurt yourself!” Claire spoke calmly as she picked me up off the floor and brushed down my clothes.

I felt fixated staring into her peaceful autumn brown eyes. Her dark hair was highlighted by a streak of Blue as she stopped and regarded me with questioning eyes.

I felt compelled to lean in slowly, knowing full well that she could push me away at any moment or reject me. But to my pleasant surprise, she began to step closer as well.

Silence filled the room as my body began to heat up, I want sure what to do next, only that it was now or never.

I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she looked up at me, making my knees go weak.

“Are you ok with what I'm going to do next?” I questioned, leaning down so that we were now nose to nose.

“Sí, (Y/n).” And with one final push of effort I inched closer and softly pressed my lips against hers. Our noses brushed lightly, making me suppress the urge to giggle.

It was short and sweet, and I felt as though I was going to be sick with anxiety. Breaking away slowly Claire’s eyes fluttered open, and she beamed at me. The rabbit hole in my stomach dug deeper as I smiled back.

“Te amo, (Y/n). Claire said softly as I quirked an eyebrow.

“Meaning?” At my question Claire smirked.

“I guess you'll just have to study to find out. Buena suerte, (Y/n)” Claire spoke a she left the room leaving me to my personal Spanish hell.

“Good luck my ass! Claire get back here! You owe me another kiss!”

--

A/n- Sorry if that was terrible, I tried.

Anyway Requests are open! Hope you all enjoyed!

Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!
-Blue 💙