Chapter 3

-Cry's Pov-

I walked out of the room after the bar closed, said my goodbyes to Russ, and tied the money that was thrown at me in a rubber band. I drove home after putting on my black hoodie that was way to big for me. 

When I got home I went to my computer, and was surprised to see that Pewds was on. He mes aged me as soon as I clicked the 'online' button, and then we just went strait to calling each other and chatting.  I was starting to talk about how tiring my job was, not realizing that Pewds was literally at my somewhat embarrassing job. Then the question arose that made my blood run cold.

""You never told me what you do for a job by the way. What do you do for a living besides YouTube?" I stopped, feeling my heart stop for a second before I tried to think of a answer that seemed reasonable. 

"Well I umm eehh do something." I stuttered, feeling a blush grow on my cheeks just thinking about what I was doing to Pewds earlier. "I work at a gym? Yeah, I work at a gym" I said quickly, while mumbling 'I don't really know'. I hope I didn't lie that bad at least. Who am I kidding, I am a terrible liar. 

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I hope you know, Cry." Pewds responded with a chuckle. I sighed of relief, but then felt embarrassed that I was trying to lie to my best friend. Speaking of best friends....

Scott had called me, knowing that I would be off of work by now. I wanted to talk to him too, but I also wanted to talk with Pewds too. So fuck it, lets just add Scott to the call. But I better ask first, just so I wont scare him. I interrupted one of his strange, but funny stories about ducks and Jabba the hut,

"Hey, is it okay if I add one of my friends to the call?" I tried to ask politely. It took him about a second before replying, 

"Yeah sure, what's their name?"

"Scott." I wasn't worried about Pewdie knowing who Scott was. I mean, all of my friends work at the same club (except Minx and Ken of course), and we all agreed to keep it a secret from other people outside of the club. Of course, if a person was currently in the strip club, and asked who all works there, then we would tell. For business, ya know?

I added Scott to the call, and he answered it immediately,

"Hey Cry, how was work?" He asked me. I think Scott is the only one who actually means it when he asks 'how are you?' or 'how's it going?'. Kind of strange really. 

"Exhausting. That's all I have to say." I laughed, and Scott chuckled. But Pewds didn't say anything. Nor did any of us had our web cam on, which gave off a suspicious vibe. But I dismissed the feeling. 

Me and Scott talked for a bit more, inviting Pewds into the conversation sometimes because he was so quiet. It was weird, because normally he would be the most loud and obnoxious person in the call. Pewdie did speak sometimes, but kept to himself most of the time. I started to feel kind of bad. Did I make Pewds uncomfortable with the new person in the call? When I asked him, he just denied that he was even a little bit uncomfortable. 

We ended the chat around 2:30 am, and I went strait to bed, feeling my tiredness get back into my system. But as I was trying to sleep, a question arose in my head. Why was Pewds even at the strip club? Well thank god that I have never shown my face to Pewds, nor my real name. Or else, I would be fucked by now. Not literally of course. Well, now that I think about it, Pewds was at a strip club, from what I have noticed while doing my tricks, he wasn't interested at all with the female strippers. In fact, he was only interested in the dudes. 

Wait, is Pewdie gay? I mean, I don't want to ask him, since it make our relationship awkward, but that would also explain why he went to me after my show. Yeah, I do get a lot of strait, male customers, most likely because of my body shape, but Pewds seemed to like having me on him then the strait people. 

But then again, he has had a girlfriend before. So maybe it was just coincidence? Yeah, it was coincidence. I mean, what is the chance of Pewds being gay? But then again I would like him to be gay. Mainly because I have loved Pewdiepie since the first day we met, on YouTube. Maybe, if Pewdie is gay, we could maybe get into a relationship?

But that wont work. I mean, I am a stripper. I do pole dancing, and fucking lap dances on random strangers. Not to mention I am the most favorite one at the club, and I don't think I can ever be with Pewds. Maybe I should ask Ken or Minx about Pewdie, see if they know I bit more about the former swede than I do. 

Maybe, no wait scratch that, very unlikely will I ever be with Pewds. For all I know he could have been drunk when he went to my room, and mistaken me for a female. Trust me, that has happened many times. 

Wait, tomorrow's Saturday, where we have all the strippers out at once from 10pm to 6am. Geez, it is always so busy that I barely have time to even get a drink of water before I have to go back on stage with Red or Scott. 

But maybe Pewdie will show up.