Chapter 13

Sorry for the wait! For my apoligy, I give you an extra long chapter because I love you people oh so much. Also, if you guys would like to request some idea's for this book go right on ahead, I am open to all ideas!

-ek

Chapter 13

-Felix's/Pewd's pov-

It has been some days since I have last talked to Ryan. Or Ken. Or Cry. Or anyone for that matter. I was waiting anxiously for the party, hoping to waste my time so that the date will come sooner. You know the drill, play video games, eat, sleep, repeat about three times a day. But today I was bored with my schedule (which I had been doing only for two days), and wanted to go out. It was summer after all, in Florida, the nicest place in America (and the only place I have lived in for a long amount of time in America).

Today I decided to do a daring, dangerous, scary thing called taking a walk. Oh my god, not walking, anything but walking! All jokes aside, today was bright compared to the rainy days before hand, and I really need some Vitamin D. (heh, d). I slipped on my rugged tennis shoes and walked out of the house. The warm breeze of air slipping through my clothes made me feel at peace, happy. Everything the outside shouldn't do.

I jogged slightly in the beginning of my walk that has no destination. I know I won't go far, but no one said I wasn't aloud to explore. Sure I am not new to the town, but as far as I know I haven't seen much of it either. After all, this is a city that I live in, and I rarely go outside.

A soft rumble erupted from my pocket. By instinct, I grabbed my phone which had vibrated, and read what the notification was. It was a text, from Ken. I swiped the message to the right and after typing in my pass code, I read the text thoroughly. It read,

Ken: Hey, I was wondering if you want to hang out today, just the two of us. We can play some video games and chat it up for a bit. How's that sound?

My fingers danced along the keyboard as I typed my response,

Pewds: Sure, that sounds awesome! When should we meet up and where? I pressed the send button, and less that a second later the three dot icon came up, signifying that Ken was replying. A message then popped up in blue,

Ken: How about in thirty minutes at my hotel room? You don't have to bring anything, I already brought all my stuff and some extras :) I smiled at the response,

Pewds: Alright sounds good! See you soon!

Ken: Cant wait! And with that, I turned off my phone and sheathed it back into my pocket. Luckily I had only walked a small ways, so jogging the rest of the way there would get me home in no time. With a large grin plastered on my face, I pushed my feet forward and got some more exercise in while I went back home. I can explore the city another time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I had made it home, I did a quick glance at myself in the mirror. My hair was stuck to my forehead due to the sweat I had gathered through the run, but nothing too serious. Might need a change of clothes maybe. Ken, while I was jogging sent me his room number and the hotel he was in, which I was grateful for. Who knows, maybe I will get a sneak peak on the party that was coming up.

I changed into a simple blue shirt and black shorts, and after combing my hair, I went to my car. The drive there was very simple, though I always had the nagging feeling of nervousness as I drove. Why was I nervous to meet a person I have talked to and encountered many times? Is my timidness because of Ken? I don't even know.