Small Update I would like you to read~

Hey guys, I hope you are reading this because I have a few things to address. Don't worry, it is nothing bad! First off, I was thinking about getting a new cover for this story, but I don't want to use one that doesn't seem to fit with the story like the previous one's I have had (including the one currently), so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to draw me a cover for this fanfic? No one is pressured, and if you do, I will give proper credit and maybe feature one of your oc's in this story? Who knows. 

Second thing is that I am rethinking about some of the plot elements. Now don't get your panties in a twist, I won't be redoing anything in the past! What I mean is some of the scenes in the future. So if chapters come out a bit later than normal, it is for that reason. Same goes if it seems a bit rushed or scrambled. 

Third thing, got any ideas?! I love it when you, the readers, help me with my writing. Just like in the beginning, I didn't know what to do with Ken. He was really just there. But then one of you lucky commenters was begging for mercy that Ken wasn't in Florida for Felix. Then I grew an evil smirk, and said "you just gave me a ba-a-ad idea, and I love it" Think of this whole thing as a giant collab, with everyone participating. You give me the ideas, I write them down! Simple and fun~ 

Last thing. I am curious to everyone's favorite part in this story so far? Also, is this story any good? Am I making something confusing? Please tell me if I do, and I will try to explain it and fix it in later chapters. 

You guys, you readers, have no idea how happy you have made me these past months. Your comments always make me squeal with excitement, always brings a smile to my face and makes my whole day. You commenters really have no idea how happy, how ecstatic it makes me whenever I get the notification on my phone that says I got a new comment. And I just wanted to say thank you for 8K reads. I have never had a story come so far so fast, and I have never been so excited to post another chapter. Every time I press that publish button, my face lights up. I laugh at how I always get around five reads in the first fifteen seconds of my story being published. Really, I maybe wouldn't be on wattpad if it weren't for you people voting and commenting. 

Also, this goes out to KoroRii, and TheNerdBunny. I don't think you guys know this, but I have been stalking your accounts and AMAZING stories for a very long time. When I saw you two reading this....I cried from happiness. I love your ideas, your writing, and I just...I cannot describe how I feel...I can't....I am smiling way to much right now, my cheeks are hurting so much...ahhhhh! I love you guys so much~~~

Well, my dear readers, I must end this "small" update here. It is getting a little to large (wink wink) for my own comfort, and I don't want to bore any of you with this. Chapter 16 will come out soon, I promise with my heart. Have a great life everyone, and thank you again for all of your love!

-EK

PS the smut is rising in the fanfic ;)