Christina POV

4 MONTHS LATER.

I am getting huge. the babies room is already finished. I put a crib into the room and a bed for Nick and I. Katherine and Amy share a room now. Nick moved in with us 2 months ago. I get back from work. we have dinner and the boys go to bed and so does Lauren, Dani, Amy and Alex because they have to go to school. the rest of us are watching modern family. "goodnight guys." I say as I go upstairs Nick follows me. I get changed into pajama pants and walk into bed. as I get in bed the bed suddenly feels wet

"Did you pee the bed, Chrissy?" Nick asks

"No, I think my water just broke." I say.

"We have I get you to the hospital now." Nick says.

Nick runs out if the room and yells "Christina's going in labour."

"I'll wake up the kids, Mike wake up the boys and Katherine wake up the girls. Lisa help your sister get changed. I'll pack snacks for everyone." Nick says.

Seconds later Lisa come in and helps me get dressed. then we hear screaming from the girls and the boys are probably confused. we get into two cars. Dani and Lauren came with me and Nick and the came with the rest left with mike. then we finally went to the hospto talk and I was pushed into a room. Nick and my mid wife were with me the entire time.

"Push, I can see the head." the doctor said.

I screamed in pain.

"Your doing a great job" said the mid wife.

"One more time, push." the doctor said.

I pushed and then, heard a baby crying. The doctor gave her to me. the tool her back to clean her up.

"What should we name her?" nick asked.

"How about Skyler Lauren Reali." I say.

"Perfect." Nick says. The doctors give me Skyler.

Lisa, Lauren, Katherine, Amy and Dani rushes over to me and says "what's her name?".

"Her name is Skyler Lauren Reali" I say.

"Really why did you name her middle name after me?" Lauren says.

" I just wanted to, sis, you are birthday twin." I say.

Everyone just smiled. "well we have to go, its late." Katherine says. "good night Skyler, Nick and Christina."