Lauren POV

I woke up and four girls were staring at me. I don't know any of them or who I am.

"What's my name and who are you people?" I asked.

The shirt girl with blue eyes started sobbing into the light hair green eyes girl.

"Your name is Lauren, Lauren Cimorelli. your 15 years old. we are your older sisters." said the one with the long hair. we look a lot alike and the tall girl too, maybe all three of is are related.

The green eyes girl and short girl stood up. the green eyed girl said "I'm Christina Cimorelli and I'm 23 years old." The tallest girl said "I'm Katherine Cimorelli and I'm 22 years old." the girl with the long hair said. "I'm Lisa Cimorelli and I'm 20 years old." finally the shortest girl said "I'm Amy Cimorelli and I'm 19 years old." When Amy and Christina told me there age. I was shocked Christina looked like her was 17 and Amy I thought that she was 14 or 15. Then my memory finally came back. "I'm remember you guys, now." i said. they all smiled at me. I looked around the room to see where dani was.

"Where's dani?" I said. everyone's smile turned into frowns and Lisa started bawling her eyes out. Christina came up to me and said "she planned this whole thing with other people, to her her revenge....on..... you." I started crying my eyes out. Then the door opened. the tall guy that beat me in the bathroom and dani walked on the room.

"Well, well, well....Christina. you remember me?" the man said.

"Who are you and why are you hurting my family."then she looked at dani and said" what did we ever do to you dani?" Christina said. you could tell that she was hurt inside.

"You will figure out soon." Dani said while staring at me right in the eyes.