Chrisitna POV

Lisa saved my life. I should have been stabbed. drew left and Sami was no where to be found. I screamed "nooooo, Lisa stay with me,please." I screamed. Amy went to make sure that he was gone. she looked in the room that had Katherine vomit and found dani unconscious. Seconds later the place and ambulance arrive. they put Lisa,Lauren,dani and Katherine on a stretcher. The police wanted us to describe the person who did this into us. "can, we go to the hospital?" I said.

"Sure, I'll give you guys a drive. thanks for the information." the police said.

When we got to the hospital the boys and chloe were already there.. Mike ran up to Amy and I and said "what happened ?" "Drew..... happened and dani planned it with him" I said.

3 hours later.

"Katherine, Lisa, Lauren and Danielle ....Cimorelli." the doctors said. Amy, Mike and I went up to the doctors. "Lisa and Lauren are in a deep coma. Lisa has a a few broken ribs. Lauren has a very bad concussion. Danielle is awake and can leave tomorrow morning or tonight. Katherine is also in a ca but will eventually wake up this week. You may now see them two people per room." the doctor said. Amy and I went to Lisa,s room. When we walked in it was very quiet there were tubes sticking into her body which is making her alive. I walk up to Lisa and say. "even though you may may not hear me, thank you for almost giving up your life. but this should have been me." I say while tears start falling unto my face. Amy said "we just want you to wake up, Lisa we miss you." we walked out of the room and walked to Lauren's room.

"This should have never happened to you, I miss you, Laur, don't leave us, yet, stay strong. I say. "Stay with us. we love you l" Amy says. Then we walk into Katherine's room. i say. "I'm sorry this happened to you, you took mosts of your sisters punishment. I'm proud of you Kath. Wake up soon, I love you" " I miss you kath, wake up, please!." Amy said. we finally went out to Dani's room. she was the only one awake. "Hi, dani, so we wanted to know if you want to come home or stay here overnight." i say. "I want to stay here. so I can se Katherine, Lisa and Lauren. " She says. "oh...okay. well have a great night." I say. "you too...... And Christina I'm sorry..." I cut dani off and say " it's okay." bye l love you