Lisa POV

Drew tied me up to a chair and hit my face and chest with a leather belt. drew forced Katherine to watch it. he kept hitting me in the chest until I started coughing up blood.

"Turn around, Katherine. I don't want you to see me get hurt." I say.

Katherine turned around covering her eyes. drew unlocked me and pushes me into a corner. Then he put Katherine on the chair and kept hitting her with a frying pan in the chest until she started puking up blood.

"Drew, stop, your hurting her. she can barely breathe." I yell. instead he just whacked her in the head casing her to black out.

"Noo, Katherine." I scream. I run up to her and held her in my arms. Drew through both if us into the room and I started sobbing on Katherine.

Amy and Lauren runs up to me and Katherine while Christina is on the phone.

"What happened to Kath?" Amy said.

"Drew, kept hitting her in the chest with a frying pan until she started picking up blood and them he whacked her in the head causing her to pass out." " Who is Christina talking to? "I said.

"We're getting help, the police and ambulances are on it's way" Amy said.

Suddenly drew hits Lauren on her forehead where her wound is causing her to black out. he was really angry because Lauren started bleeding even more that she was before.

"Who called the police!" he said.

"I did" Christina said. He started to walk up to Christina and them I realized that he had a knife in his hand. He took the knife and was about to stab Christina. I jumped in front of Christina, I got stabbed. All I heard was "nooooo, Lisa stay with me." then it all went black.