Amy POV

What is going on, Christina just threw up for no apparent reason and now she passed out. good thing that Lisa is awake.

"Lisa, how you feeling?" I ask her.

"I just have a headache. what happened to me and kath. Why is she unconscious." Lisa said.

"Other men came and hit in the back of your heads with a frying pan, the same thing happened to kath. I said.

"Oh,what happened to Christina all I say is that she drifted to sleep and she is really pale ames." Lisa said worriedly.

"She threw up, but I don't know why, then she fell asleep, I think she needs it. Katherine told me in the morning that she couldn't sleep all night last night." I said.

"Oh okay,wait where is dani. She said looking all over the room. I started bursting into tears and said "dani, is one if the people who planned to kidnap us. while we were in the van going to this destination. she told Christina and I about who Lauren ruined her life, and how that the guy who dragged Lauren out if the car was going to pay her over ten thousand dollars." Lisa stated crying on my lap and then Katherine woke up. we both wiped off our tears and ran to Katherine. Katherine looked really confused and was rubbing the back of her head.

"Where am I, what happened to Christina and why is she so pale." Katherine said

"She just threw up, but I don't know why? then she past out. she needs to rest. " I said.

"Oh okay, where's Dani?" Katherine said. I burst into tears and Lisa explained about how dani can fed for money. Suddenly Christina woke up and soo did Lauren. Lisa and Katherine runs to Lauren and I make that Christina is okay.

"How you feeling, Christina?" i say.

"A lot better! let's go check on Lauren" she said.