Katherine POV

Finally, I found the thermometer. I said to myself. I quickly ran to the deck and realize that Lauren is sleeping so I put the thermometer under Lisa's arm first. A few minutes later we hears the beeping which means that it was done. I looked at it and it said that it was 102 degrees Celsius. I looked at Lisa with shock.

"What?!" she said

"You have a high fever Lisa." I say while putting it under Lauren's arm.

Later on Christina started falling asleep and Amy was talking to Lisa about her boyfriend. Lisa is covered in blanket. the thermometer finally beeps. I get it from her arms. I was shock. Amy noticed that I was in shock. Lisa was weakly turns her head to see what's on.

"Lauren has an extreme high fever....107 degrees Celsius. We all look at Lauren, but Amy continues her conversation with Lisa. Until chloe wakes up. Amy leaves to brush chloe teeth and get her dressed. Lisa also started to fall asleep. By the time Amy came back from changing and turning the tv on for chloe, Lisa also feel asleep. They looked soo adorable. Lauren was in Christina's lap and Christina feel asleep on top Lisa's shoulder and Lisa fell asleep with her head on top of Christina's head. Amy sat down and told me that it was 7:30 and we have to be at the restaurant by 8.

"Can you go and wake up dani?" I ask.

"Ya, sure." Amy replies.

I sat there and stared at Christina, Lauren and Lisa. Suddenly Christina woke up. She gently moved Lisa's head and it put it on her shoulder. she yawns and rubbed her eyes.

"How's Lauren and Lisa?" Christina asked querulously.

"They both have a high fever. I don't think that we should bring them to the restaurant. We should let Amy, dani and chloe go and one of us stays. What about you are you feeling any better?" I say to Christina.

"Ya, I'm better. I just have headache. That's a good idea of leaving them here. we can get room service her so I think that you should stay with them. I bet theta mile needs me with the boys." Christina replies.

Later Amy, Chloe and dani shows up. There waiting for Christina as she brushes her teeth and hair. to get ready to go to the restaurant. In the meanwhile I preferred the room service. They later on leave. I go in and get my laptop. I was surprised that there was wifi out there. I just went on Twitter and watched outlet YouTube videos. Lauren finally wakes up.

"Hey, Lauren. you feeling any better?" I say to her.

"A little bit, .....where is everyone?" she asks.

"They all went out for breakfast. I ordered room service for all of us. " I reply back to her.

Lisa wakes up and realizes that every one is gone. She asks me if everyone is gone. I also said the same thing to her about room service.