Laurens POV

I wake up to the sound of Katherine telling me to wake up and get ready because we are going to the mall. I jump out of bed. Go to the bathroom washed my face , then straighten my hair. I changed into a white tank top and a crop top with a stripe shirt of the color pink and white, and white denim shorts with pink high-tops. When I'm done I go on my iPod5 ( before my parents died, they were on there way from the mall because they got Christina and I the latest gadgets. I got and iPod 5 and Christina got and iphone 5) and play I few games until I hear Christina yelling "Katherine, Amy, Lisa, dani, Lauren let's go". I quickly find a little purse and put my iPod, headphones, phone and a little bow. I finally run downstairs to the car. Katherine and I walk downstairs and head for the minivan. Christiana is driving and Lisa is in the passengers seat. Christina asks if me if my ankle Is better, I reply yes. I also told her that it only hurts when I run. Dani I sitting by herself just playing on her iPod. Dani and I have been very distant lately. So I sat with Katherine. Lisa is in the pass mergers seat and Amy is on the other side of me. She asks me if I'm okay and I reply yes. I honestly am really happy that I can finally go shopping. I haven't shopped in soooo long.

Once we arrive we head straight to the bathing suit store. After we left we all got two pairs of swim suits. And them we head home.