Lauren POV

After we landed Christina looked pale. After all she was the only one that threw up doing this flight. She most feel awful. I patted back and say. "Are u okay?. She replays and says "ya,I just feel a little nauseous" I say to her back" I hope you feel better". I think to myself about Christina and why she thew up. It was probably the breakfast that she ate. When we reached our station, the plane got delayed. The boys were playing on there iPods. Lisa, Alex, Katherine, and Amy went out to get food for everyone. Dani and chloe we're playing a game. Mike was reading magazines and Christina was fast asleep. I didn't want to waste my iPod battery and I also got a headache because of the boys screaming so I fell asleep on Christina. I woke up to the sound of Amy waking Christiana and I up. We were still sitting with the same people we were on the last flight. During the flight I fell asleep and woke up with a really bad stomach ache. I felt sick to my stomach and went to the bathroom and threw up. I flushed and cleaned up. I looked in the bathroom mirror and I looked really pale. When I got out of the bathroom,I saw Christina looking extremely pale and holding her stomach. I rushed out and she locked the door quickly.