Laurens POV.

It's finally summer vacation and I'm excited to not do any homework. I'm just watching a video on Lisa's laptop with dani, Katherine, Lisa and Amy when all of a sudden you hear Christina and Mike ( my older siblings) yelling "family meeting". So I shut of the laptop and walked downstairs with a limp and head towards the living room where Christina and Mike are. Later on Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Alex, Joey, nick, Christian, and my youngest sister chloe come down stairs. As soon as everyone is downstairs mike starts talking

"Guys, we have exciting news!" mike says.

"Do you remember how we started saving a lot of money?" Christina asks.

We all nod.

"We'll guess what we are going to BORA BORA!" Christina shrieks.

Amy asks mike and Christina how we had the money to get there anyway.

"Well you know how Lisa, mike and I haven't been here sooo much. We all did double shifts to get more money. Girls we even have enough money to go shopping tomorrow for bathing suits." Christina said.

Dani and I start screaming , I then ask Christina when we are leaving, then she replied on Saturday. Today was Thursday we were leaving in two days.

Christina says "get packing then"

Minutes later we all run to our rooms and start packing. We all share a room because they're 11 people in this house. I share a room with Lisa, and Christina. Dani shares a room with Katherine, Amy and chloe. Mike and Alex share a room in our old parents room and Christian, nick and Joey sugar one room.

Today isn't really a good day because I miss my parents very much. My parents died in a car crash on my birthday last year. But at least it got a goodbye present from them on my birthday. After the car crash and my parents were in the hospital. The police officers found an iPod5 and an iPhone5 for Christina and I. I turned 15 years old. Someone also beat me up pretty badly. So lisa, and Katherine were comforting me. I prefer christina better. She is like another mom to me, maybe because we're born on the same day. But she comforts me the most. Today was a horrible day. So I went out for a walk behind my house where there is fields and is perfect for picnics and then I see becca. Becca was a bully in high school. She have me a bloody nose and sprained my ankle. When she left I was on the ground crying because I couldn't move my legs. Several minutes later lisa and Katherine ended up looking for me, but I passed out of the ground while holding my ankle. I wake up to the sound of Lisa saying wake up ladybug and Katherine in her phone texting someone.