Task #2 - Responses (Females)

TASK #2 RESPONSES (FEMALES)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.: Tiamera Ellen - District One :.

Snap! Snap! I woke up and rapidly grabbed my sword. I noticed the ground was glistening with white snow, my arms and legs were covered in goosebumps. I hear more snapping of twigs. I turn to the noise, sword in hand. Out pops what seems to be a white tiger, but you never know in the arena. The tiger pounced and pushed me into the snow. Its claws went for my face, I moved my face but I got scratched a little bit. My sword was still in my hand, I hadn’t noticed; stupid coldness, wrecking my concentration.  I slashed my sword at the tiger’s side, making it growl in pain. I pushed the wincing tiger off my chest; I dashed to my bag and grabbed a dagger. I stabbed the tiger and it fell to the floor, I checked to see if it was breathing.  Dead, good. I take my dagger and skin the tiger for its sweet, warm fur. I warmed right up, I decided to wonder around. I hear talking, I freeze in my tracks. I take out three daggers, and move behind a tree. I faintly hear a name, ‘Benoit’. I scan my mind for that name; I come across Benoit the capitol tribute. Damn! Why a capitol tribute? I take a deep breath and peek from behind the tree. Benoit is standing with a girl, I think Lizzie from district three. I throw my dagger towards Benoit just as I did in the private training session. I hear rustling of items. I peek again and see Benoit on the floor, dagger right in the heart. I wish I could have apologized in advanced.

Lizzie screams out, “Who’s there?”

I gulp and came out of hiding.  She shoots an arrow at me, I barely dodge it. It skims across my right arm. I throw my other dagger at her, hitting her foot. Ow, that must have hurt. She shoots another arrow and totally misses, the pain must be messing with her. I take my sword and slash her throat. Blood drips everywhere as she fell to the floor. I wanted to barf, instead I whispered, “I wish you could have lived.” I walked on. I’m so not a usual career, I’m supposed to be ruthless and a cold hearted killer. I’m nothing like that, I hate killing all these people. I was looking down and stumbled into something or someone, I sighed when I saw it was Jasper. 

“Hey, ally.” Jasper says with a smile.

“Hi, you scared me.” I say.

“I’ve noticed.” Jaspers laughs.

“So I saw some girl, I think district six, want another kill?” Jasper asks.

I really didn’t WANT to go kill the girl, but it was a way to survive. “Alright,” I agree.

Jasper walks and I follow. We get to an area with no one. Jasper points up in a tree, I nod. Jasper shoots an arrow, making the girl fall from the tree. The impact must have hurt. Jasper motions for me to finish the job. I take my dagger and lodge it into her heart. I felt a tear fall from my eye, but I quickly swipe it away. Jasper takes the dagger and hands it back to me. 

“Nice.” He says.

“Not too shabby yourself.” I tease.

Jasper smiles. 

I start walking again, this time Jasper followed. 

“Can we take a break?” I ask.

“Sure.” Jasper says sitting on the ground. 

I sit next to him and take out some food. I give him some, and I eat my portion. Then I get right back up, no time to waste in the arena. Jasper follows my lead.

“Where next?” Jasper asks. 

“This way.” I motion.

We walk for what seems like two miles. Jasper was getting tired, I let him sit while I scoped out the area. Maybe this can be camp.