District 12 - Female *DEAD*

Name: Ember Tellan

Age: 14

Gender: Female

District: 12

Appearance: Bright red hair that falls in subtle waves nearly to her waist, that she either wears down or in a huge ponytail.Her skin is pale and porcelain, despite this she gets burnt very easily in the sun. Her eyes are almond shaped and chocolatey brown. Her facial feautures are very small and percise and make her look much older than she really is, also making her looks like a model. She's actually surprisingly tall for a 14 year old girl, standing at 5'8'', making her one of the tallest girls in the whole Games. She's very skinny as well, but still rather healthy. She rarely smiles, but when she does you can see she has fairly white teeth. Her face is actually pretty when she's not scowling.

Personality: Has her name indicates, she kind of like an ember. Firey and fiesty. She has a short fuse and WILL blow up if you say the wrong thing. She's always been the loudest girl at her classroom in school. She's obviously never tried to fit in. She's the one who will say what everyone's thinking and has no problem standing up to people. She's very brash and fearless. She talks very loud and swears more than most girls.

Token: A golden and silver necklace that she helped make by controlling the fire. It's suposed to be in the shape of a heart, but it's obviously not a perfect heart, but she honestly doesn't give a damn. She says it just stands out, like her.