District 11 - Male *DEAD*

Name: Reed Wyatt

Age: 16

Gender: Male

District: 11

Appearance: Extremely tall, about 6'6 and still growing. He's always been one of the tallest in the district, despite the lack of food he's just grown and grown. People say it's genetics since his parents are tall too. He has chocolatey brown eyes and tanned skin, with ashen black hair that usually flops round his face, getting in his way whilst he's working. If he lived in another district he would have a lot more muscle, but he still has a reasonable amount.

Personality: Tough, but not vicious. He'll go to all means to protect the ones he loves and cares for, even if it is murder. He's brainy too, so he wouldn't be participating in anything stupid- like the games- by choice.  He's actually loyal and sensitive with some things, although he looks like the complete opposite. He's hot-headed and has slight anger-issues so anyone who crosses him will feel his wrath. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty but will avoid it if possible. He's not introverted so he wouldn't isolated himself if possible. He'd put his loved ones up ahead of himself, until the final battle.

District Token: A badge that he wears only on his right side- good luck- that belongs to his sister- she lent it to him for the games, telling him that his motivation was to bring it home to her. It has on some poisonous berries, to threaten other tributes and say he's deadly.