Task #10 - The Final

Kelsey's voice emanates around the arena as she congratulates, "Well done, tributes. You - Elizabeth, Orion and Gemini - have made it to the finals! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!"

All around, it's quiet, almost serene. You're glad it's almost over, but you know you can't rest yet. You're proven right when muttation comes up behind you - a tiger mixed with a cheetah. You back away towards the cornucopia, knowing it could pounce on you at any time; you also couldn't run, knowing it's faster than you.

Soon, you see the cornucopia and the other two tributes. From there on, the day is either going to end with you dying or with you being crowned the Victor. The mutts are passive, not letting any of you out of the cornucopia; if you try to get past the mutts, you know you will die, so you focus on fighting the other tributes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations, everyone! ~ Jas

~*~ No word limit.

~*~ Send entry through Messages (PM).

~*~ Due in 96 hours (4 days) - 11.56 a.m. New Zealand time on Monday.

~*~ Don't go past the mutts, out of the cornucopia area, or you'll face the consequences. Mwahahaha.

~*~ You may not ask for anything from your Sponsors and remember you can use your powers.

~*~ Entries will be put up into individual "chapters".

~*~ Those who fail to hand in the task on the deadline will not suffer any major consequences, just that their entries will be up later than the others. There will be 5 days for voting after the deadline for this task.

~*~ There will be a 15 minute time frame between each entry put up, but it will be in order of who hands in their entry first.