Chapter 23: The Proposal Preparation

I hope you all enjoy this chapter too guys. I hope you guyd will enjoy this chapter as much as you have my entire book. The title of this chapter pretty much gives away what will happen inside it. But I hope you enjoy the way that it happen :) I have some ideas and tricks up my sleeve still. ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Chapter 32: The Proposal Preparation

CHARLES'S POV.

How in the world am I going to be able to pull this off? I have no clue how to propose to anyone, I have never done it before. I would even be happy if Emalia just didn't turn me down when I do it. I need help with this. I don't know what I am doing or what I am going to do to make it special because I know it has to be special. 

Those are the things I have been thinking about ince I woke up this morning. I have been pacing around my office like an imbacile trying to figure out how I will make this work. I have trust that Emalia will not say no, but how will I make it romantic and special when I ask her? I have been awake since before the crack of dawn this morning. It is not like I need the sleep much anyway, but I have been stuck in my office with my thoughts all morning and it is starting to drive me mad. 

Maybe I should go to the cabin behind the row of trees to the West. That place always helps me sort my thoughts when I am having trouble doing so. I walk behind my desk and pull out a fresh sheet of parchment and quickly scribble a note to Emalia on it, telling her where I am if she needs me when she wakes. I run across the room to the door, I tear it open and race up the stairs. 

I try to be quiet as I run down the hall. I creep up to her bedroom door, wanting to make sure I do not wake her. I open the door as quietly as I am able, but a small creak sounds, I will need to oil the hinges I presume. I walk over to her bed and set the note on  the table beside it. I place a soft kiss on her forehead and head out the door. I close it softly behind me. 

I walk back down the hallway and descend the stairs. I walk straight out the front door and make a beeline for the row of trees to the West. As I walk, I cannot help, but think of the reason I am having to come all the way out here. It is absurd how I am unable to think of how to ask her this simple question. Surely I should be able to think of a way to make it special for her. I mean, I have made plenty of things and events special, not only with Emalia, but with other woman as well. How in the name of my family am I unable to think of a simple gesture now?

I walk down the path leading towards the old deserted shack. I open the door and it squeaks it's reluctancy. I let the door slam behin me as I make my way over to the fireplace. I kneel down in front of it and decide that it is not chilly, so there is no need for a fire at the moment. I sit myself comfortably in the sofa along one wall. I descend into my mind to sort out my thoughts.

What does Emalia like? That is a very good question, I still do not know that much about her. I find that I know more about her family and her past than I do about who she is. I will need to put it in my mind that I will get to know at the very least, more about her. I do not even yet know what her favorite flower is or her favorite colour. I do not know what she enjoys doing when she has her own time; time to herself.

I need to get to know her better before I propose. That is a definate must. I cannot have us married and not knowing some of the small things, we even must know the bigger things about each other before we are married. I may have rushed into this, but I want to make her mine more than I have ever wanted anything in all of my years of life. She has become the most important thing and person in my life.