About My Next Chapter

Hey guys I know that you all saw that this book is rated PG 13 and it is. You will see in my next chapter why this book is rated that because there will be explicit scenes of sex and bad scenes like that and I don't mind if you are 13 or younger and reading this book, but if you are reading any of my books like these ones. I only ask that you are mature enough to read them and to understand what is happening and why it's happening. 

As long as you are mature enough in mind to read these scenes then by ll means, keep reading and enjoy! But if you can't handle or don't like scenes like that I would not recomend that you skip them because there will be other important things in those chapters that you will not know if you don't read them. So, if you can't, for some reason of other, read those chapter, I suggest that you stop reading my book now because if you skip over those chapters and miss something that I suggest in another chapter it won't make any sense at all to you. 

I do not wish to lose readers, but that is the way that things need to be. If you can't read those chapters then you won't be able to understand this book of mine. I do though, thank you gratefully, for reading this far into my book. And if you enjoyed it so far and think that you might not be mature enough to keep reading, then just try and if it feels weird to be reading it then, it's fine, you can stop reading if it makes you uncomfortable or makes you feel weird about reading it, but if you are able to read those explicit scenes or able to power through them. Then I strongly suggest you try your best to do that because I have a strong mind about this book and about finishing it. And I garuntee that if you have to power through those weird chapters that it will be worth it in the long run. 

THNKS YOU GUYS FOR BEING PATIENT AND I'M SORRY THAT THIS ISN'T CHAPTER 5 FOR YOU TO KEEP READING, BUT I JUST FELT THAT I HAD TO WARN YOU ABOUT THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS. 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FOR VOTING!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY REALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!