The Letter I Wrote To The Duke

I hope you guys enjoy tis book too. I really am enjoying writing this story and I really want it to go somewhere and no sorry guys this isn't really part of this story it's just to kind of bring out my book to you guys and just maybe explain a little bit about what the book is about and give more detail then the description has. 

In the first chapter, you meet 2 characters one very main character the princess and she writes a letter to the Duke that is in the title of the chapter. You will find out what the letter says when you read the second chapter.

In the second chapter, she will be metting the Duke, that is after his POV. when he reads the letter she sends him that morning because she only goes to meet him in the evening. You will find out his reaction to what the princess proposes to him in the letter and what she asks him to do to help her. You will also find out exactly what the letter says and what her problem is that she is needing help with.

In the third chapter, he will be deciding whether he will agree to her proposition or not and you will find out what happens whether he does or doesn't accept her proposition. And you will find out how their relationship goes throughout that time and the time after he makes his decision on her proposition. 

 In the fourth chapter, you will see how their relationship progresses because of the decision he made on her proposition. You will see how his decision effects them both and how they react to each other considering the circumstances. You will see the starting of what they do or what they talk about and how they deal with the relationship they are getting into with each other.

I can't tell you about any of the other chapters because then i will be giving things away for the people who are just starting to read this book. So, you'll just have to read and find out what all happens, but that is my main idea for those first four chapters.

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR THIS BOOK SO FAR, NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET IT ALL ONTO THE SCREEN AND MAKE IT ALL FIT TOGETHER NICELY.