Chapter 30

CHECK OUT THE MARINES DAUGHTER!! 

Author's note is in the begging for a change :P 

A special thank you to OmgMonica for the banner on the side!! This is actually the first one I've recieved from a fan, I was so excited when I saw it in my inbox. Like I literally ran to my sister and yelled in her face to come see it lmfao. Pathetic, I know. 

If you feel like making a banner for this story, message me the link in my inbox and I'll post it! 

I really can't thank you all enough for the support I get on this little story. It really puts a smile on my face when I see the number count of all the reads and votes. 

I meant to put this up earlier, but you guys only reached 30 votes yesterday so it wasn't going to much of an 'early upload' since it took a week to get to 30, so I don't think I'll do the vote limit and early update thing anymore since it doesn't seem to work :P 

Chapter 30 

“It’s time to wake up kids! Santa Clause has come to town!” Dad shouted out in the hallway, opening my bedroom door and waking Taylor and I in the process. “Taylor get up boy!” Dad said with amusement.

Groaning I flipped over to face my wall and placed warm covers over my head whilst closing my eyes to fall back asleep. There was no way in hell I was going to wake up this early.

“Common kids what happened? You two were the ones bouncing on my bed Christmas morning waking me up to go downstairs around five in the morning.” Dad said. “You better be down stairs in ten minutes or I’ll drag you down stairs.”

I heard Taylor grunt in response while Dad clomped down the stairs. It wasn’t actually five in the morning was it? Sighing, I leaned up on one arm to turn around to the see the clock on my nightstand. Opening only one eye I winced at the brightness to read that it was ten o’clock in the morning instead.

I turned my body back around and collapsed back onto my pillow dozing off again. As soon as I was about to slip back into my deep slumber my comforter was peeled off my body; the cold air rushing to my skin.

“Time to get up love bug!” Dad chirped with a smile.

“Dad,” I groaned, “Can I sleep for another hour.” I opened my eyes to look at his aged face that held a smile.

He shook his head, “Nope, not at all. Or I’ll call Santa up and ask him to take back the presents he left you all. Now get your butt out of bed!”

Dad walked away and went into Taylor’s room to wake him up while I sat in my bed swinging my legs over the edge so they hit the carpeted floor. I stood slowly, stretching my tired body as I yawned hugely and then walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth quickly and freshen up.

“Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go children! We don’t have all day!” Dad yelled again clapping his hands which echoed.

“Hold on!” I called out more awake.

I exited the bathroom and pulled on a jacket over my t-shirt and went to check my phone to see I hadn’t received anything from Ashton.

“Hillary let’s go downstairs before Dad has a heart attack.” Taylor said walking into my room; his hair disheveled.

I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter at the sight of him. “Okay.”

Following Taylor out we started to walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Dad had made us breakfast. There was a huge plate on pancakes along with some sausage, egg and bacon. “Do you want to eat first or open presents?” Dad asked us.