Chapter 10 (Picture of Grace)

Please read the bottom!(:

--------> Picture of Grace!

____________________________________________________________________________

The boys were hooting and hollering as I entered the gym, even though they were in the locker rooms. I took a seat on the bleachers that they had pulled down and waited for Taylor and Grayson. After about five minutes Ashton walked into the gym, shaking his head. He looked up to see me sitting and gave me a smirk.

“That wasn’t nice you know.” He said walking towards me.

I pursed my lips, “Well it wasn’t nice of you to fall on top of me earlier and throw a soccer ball at my leg, now was it?”

Ashton walked up the row of seats and sat next to me. “Touché. But seriously, where did you learn to kick like that? I don’t even think I would have the leg power to do that. You kicked far enough the reach the stands.”

“It didn’t go that far.” I said shaking my head at him.

“Yes it did. Trust me.”

“I used to play.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“Campbell!” Coach T yelled, “Common boy get changed and stop socializing!”

“Yeah yeah,” Ashton muttered, “Coming!”

I snickered at him and noticed Taylor and Grayson walking out of the locker rooms while Ashton hopped off and gave me a small wave goodbye. “Yo yo yo!” Grayson said giving Ashton one of those guy handshakes.

“Hey, good game guys.” Ashton said and walked towards the locker room.

“Yeah it would have been better if you weren’t benched the whole time.” Taylor said.

Ashton began to walk backwards, facing us, “Yeah I know. Next week dude, next week!”

Grayson ran over towards me, and picked me up again, swinging my once more over his shoulder.

“Oh my God! Grayson let go of me!” I shouted at him. Turning my head towards Taylor and Ashton I saw then laughed at me. “Taylor, get your creep of a friend off of me.”

Taylor busted out laughing and Ashton walked away. “Okay Grayson chill, put my sister down.”

“Fine,” Grayson grumbled. “let’s get something to eat. I’m starving.”

“Okay where to?” Taylor asked as he swung his duffel bag onto his shoulder.

I pursed my lips, thinking. “I don’t care.” Grayson said.

“Hmm…how about Mo’s?” Taylor suggested.

“That’s fine with me but only if I get something in return.” I said exiting the school’s gym.

“That depends.” Taylor said.

I turned to face him, stopping. “You let me drive there and back.”

Taylors face dropped. He didn’t like me driving because he didn’t want something to happen to me, but I would be driving with him, so I didn’t see what the big deal is. “Please?” I said giving him my best puppy dog look.

Grayson nudged his elbow into his ribs. “Common dude, she’ll be with the both of us. It’s not like she’s driving on her own.

Taylor breathed out of his nose, which I guess he was holding. “Okay fine.” I clapped my hands in excitement and held my hand out for the car keys. “But,” Taylor started.

“Oh common!” I said disappointed, “What now?”

“You have to promise me you’ll be at my practice tomorrow, and not ditch for your talent show stuff.”

“Why would she be at practice tomorrow?” Grayson asked us confused.

“She’s going to play a game one on one with you because she doesn’t think she’s better than you.” Taylor said with a smug look.

“What? I am better than she is what are you talking about?” Grayson asked crossing his arms.

Taylor put a hand on his shoulder. “As much as I love you like a brother, I taught Hillary to play well. And I promise you, she would be able to score ten goals before you could get five past her.”

I snorted, “That’s a bunch of bull-“

“Deal.” Grayson said, cutting me off and shaking Taylor’s hand.

“What? No deal!” I said. Taylor threw the car keys in the air for me to catch.

“Yes deal,” Grayson started taking a seat in the back while Taylor walked over to the passenger’s seat. “Hillary, as much as I may love you like a sister, I’m a better soccer player than you are. Just face it.”

Taylor laughed through his nose while I started the car and put my seat belt on. “Check the mirrors.” Taylor ordered.

“Yes brother dearest.” I said sarcastically, obeying his orders.  Once I was done, I backed out and turned onto the main road.

“And by the way,” Taylor said turning his torso to face Grayson, “My sister is better than you. Just you see.”

Grayson sighed, “Okay sure whatever you say, but when I beat her into the ground don’t hurt me okay?”

I snorted at him. “Who said anyone was beating me to the ground?”

“I did.” Grayson volunteered with a smug look.

“She’ll be the one beating, you’ll be the one stuck in the ground.” Taylor said turning around to face to road again.

Grayson chuckled, and I turned on the radio, not wanting to argue about how I was going to beat him tomorrow. I probably would just say I was sick or something to get out of it. When we finally reached Mo’s, the parking lot wasn’t that busy since it was 8:30 on a Thursday night, so we got our food quickly and ate. Once I got home, I showered and went to bed, making sure I had my cleats and shin guards in a different bag for tomorrow.

 ______________________________________________________ What? What is this? Julianne.. you never upload this fast BUT I have amazing fans who vote on my stroies so here's an early upload! :D It's not much but its something. And its edited :D This would have been up earlier but Wattpad was undergoing something and i wasnt able to post anything (:

17 votes for ANOTHER early upload..? (: (Btw, this upload is the early one for the 7 votes on part 8. I just got 12 on part 9 so expect another upload in a day or two)

Song for today: Good To You by Marianas Trench. i usually don't listen to this type of music, but i feel in love with this song lol(:

 ALSO: I've been getting a lot of people asking me to brainstorm ideas or take a look at their stories. I would be more than happy to read what you have, but i wont help you think of something just because of the fact that i don't was to take the idea and forget that i had already given it out or something similar to it!(:

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!