Chapter Ten

James POV

Theo looks at me oddly before he spoke gently, "James...I'm worried. I've never been apart from Olivia for this long and I'm hungry."

I look at him before looking up at the trees protecting us from the rain but it won't for long, the rains just started. "You need to trust me. You need to understand I'll be here for you until we see your sister and Vaughn again."

"I'm use to being hungry. I'm use to feeling lonely and neglected but I use to have a roof over my head," he whispers.

"My dad always told me even when the day feels like it will never get better that your fighting a lost cause look up at the sky keep your head up. You maybe lonely right now but you need to hang on long enough for it to get better. It will get better. Just trust in me right now. Now Theo...have you ever had to find a way to get food?" I ask him.

He stared at me shaking his head, "No, never." He winced slightly as he said it.

"We need bandages too. Food, water and bandages...cream too. I'm going to have to get that some how," I try to explain.

"How?" he asks with a confused expression.

"I'm going to have to steal it," I say to him.

"No you can't risk that," he pleads straight away grabbing onto my arm sharply.

I pull away, " I have too. But before I do I need a mask and...a gun."

Vaughn's POV

Olivia has her head on my legs but avoiding my now banadaged up wound breathing softly as the rain continued to hammer down outside. She sighed suddenly, "I still have some explaining to do."

"Olivia you don't have to do that right now. Its been one crazy fucked up day. You sleep worry about it in morning," I say feeling exhausted and not my typical self at all.

"I know I have to," she says lifting her head off my lap," so i'll start now. Theo and I we aren't criminals," she whispers.

"I know, wasn't entirely sure, at times I kept thinking you were and how deep this all seems to go but you don't seem the type. You're no criminal, I'm more of one then you could ever fucking be. Don't get me wrong I'm no killer but I've been deep before..." I trail off not sure I wanted to go into details about my past. A past James and I have tried to keep under wraps, maybe me more then him at times.

By me bringing us into this, will awaken our past but how much? I can try make sure its never truly unlocked or hope it never have to be. I know I've put James in a tough situation and I can't help but now think what he is going to do...well actually I know what he is going to do but if he does it right, like we have done in past...he be fine. It go smoothly. I have faith in James, we can never forget what to do, its within us no matter how hard we have tried to push it aside.

"Vaughn, I'm suddenly tired I'm going to sleep," she whispers as she lays on the ground with her blanket and watch her fall asleep. I sigh feeling slightly disappointed she didn't open up at all but also felt suddenly not close to her again knowing she didn't want to place her head back on my lap.

What the fuck is up with me? I've gone to soft!!! I lay down next to Olivia staying quite close to her to get her warmth and I found myself putting my arm around her just encase, any thing could happen.

James POV

"Well, I never thought i'll see you again. Now what the fuck can I do for you Mr Lawson or should I call you Jamey boy? Where the fuck is that other cock sucker," he teases.

I look at Gary and smirk, "Well lets just say he dropped us straight in it again."