Chapter Nine

We sneaked back through the trees but as Olivia goes to head out of the trees with out even looking I grab onto her arm and pull her back eyeing up the police covering the whole train looking and now fire engines are here firemen trying to put the fire out that has happened, probably that explosion.

No sign of James or Theo or the man that had been after us. I look at Olivia wondering what we can do. "We have no choice we can't stay here. If they spot us we are in big trouble, lets go and hope they meet us at my relatives place," she says softly.

"Alright lets go."

James's POV

As Olivia and Vaughn had made it out the window I pushed through the door hanging of its hinges and made Theo go in front of me both on our hands and knees. We managed to get through to the next carriage. We both get to our feet and find a better place to get out.

We rush towards the window. "Go," I say to Theo as I spot the man crawling after us. Theo goes first jumping out the window and I follow straight after him but I land on my ankle slightly weirdly.

I curse at myself. "That way now!" I shout to Theo as I make him run forward right beside the train and I run after him at a strange run slash limp.

I look behind us spotting the man catching up to us. We need to do something or he will catch us. If he does we may not have much luck. He is twice as big as us, twice as strong. We will have no hope going against him for too long.

We are near the end of the train and I spot a lighter on the ground. I pick it up as we run by it. "What you going to do with that?" asks Theo.

"Wait and see," I smirked in his direction.

Vaughn and I have plenty of stories and plenty of ideas and knowledge about many things. We shouldn't, not really. Not at this age maybe not through out your whole life in some cases but Vaughn and I have never been normal and we aren't your average two guys, best friends. We are so much more.

"Keep running!" I tell Theo as I stop and climb into the front of train, I rip a part of my trouser and light it with the lighter I had picked up. I chuck it right into the engine. I search the area as flames started to irrupt out the engine to other parts from the front of the train.

As the man climbs in after me I charge at him and chuck him against the ground. I dive out the window rolling as I hit the ground pulling myself to my feet I run and as I see Theo up ahead waiting for me the front of the train explodes.

I watch as the smoke fills the air and the heat because of how close I am. I reach Theo and look at him. "Did you just do that?"

"Yes now come on, he could of easily got out of that before it exploded lets put as much between us and him as possible and about Vaughn and your sister you heard them we will meet them at your relatives house," I sigh.

Vaughn's POV

Olivia leans against the wall and slides down onto her bottom as the rain flooded down thunder and lightening shooting across the sky. As it started we dived under this fridge. Its night time, we don't know where we are or how long its been since we got split up with Theo and James. All we know is we are hungry, we are wet and we are tired.

I look at the rain and sigh, "We need food," I whisper.

"I know we do, but what do we do?" she asks.

"I think I got a bit of money left. If you stay here I'll find a corner shop or fast food joint sure something still be open. You stay here I'll be right back," I tell her as I walk over to her, hand my ruck sack and take out what little money is left.

"Its enough," she whispers.

"Yeah is it. We have no jackets or anything. I'll see if I can get a blanket or something," I say before I walk back into the rain, it thunders as I walk away from the bridge not giving Olivia enough time to convince me she should go because of my condition.

I had to walk ten minutes which took me twice as long with my leg but I finally stop out side a shop which is still very much open and plenty of people coming in and out of it. I walk in and relieved to get out of the rain for a little while.

I have twenty pound. I grab two bottles of water, two sandwiches, six bags of crisps and two blankets and some bandages and cream. It comes too ten pound, I pay the man and he puts my things in two plastic bags.

"Thanks," I say as he hands me the bags. I walk out the shop and back into the rain and some how find my way back to the bridge to find Olivia waiting. I hand her a bottle of water, sandwich and a bag of crisps as well as a blanket.

"Thanks but I'm worried Vaughn. We are alright you had this money but what about Theo and James? They have no money at all. What they going to do? They aren't going to be able to eat or sleep or nothing. I'm really worried about Theo," she says with tears in her eyes.

"You don't know me and James. James will look after him. He knows what he is doing. James find a way, I know he will. As long as he remembers what we have done in the past," I say softly as I take a bite into my sandwich making me feel much better already.

I slump back down next to her looking at my leg as I continue to finish my sandwich knowing my leg will play me up for some time now.