Six Months later

Vaughn's POV

I kept her promise. She asked me to take care of Theo and so I have. After a weeks struggle of cops, interviews and the funeral Theo finally got what he always deserved, a family. A place he could finally call home.

My parents adopted Theo. He now is my brother. Maybe not related in anyway, maybe he is my foster brother but to me, he is my brother. He has made these last few months easier for me. I now know I got someone to look out for, someone to live for.

My past still haunts me, Gary could always find us again. There are ways of people taking there revenge but I don't live in the past. I'm not going to live in the past ever again.

I'm living for right now, for this life. For my life with my parents and with Theo and all the while Olivia lives on in my heart, in Theo's and we visit her grave every day. Which we will do for many years to come.

I don't know if I'll ever find someone as good as Olivia or amazing as her. Someone who can win my heart but I have hope I'll see her again one day. Until then, I'll just have to live for her, for Theo and for the future Olivia would of wanted for me.

Theo now lives a good life and even though Olivia is dead, she no longer deals with the constant pain they put her through, She found love, she found hope and she found a way out no matter how horrible that way out had been. I just wish I had managed to make her life better, but I can't turn back the clock.

I know I can't. I'm just going to live now, for her. To keep her promise, Theo needs me now and I need him. I know Olivia will be proud.

I miss you...even though the break in changed everything about my life I don't regret it or wish you didn't find my house because I would of never found you Olivia or I wouldn't of got Theo as a little brother.

The break in...now its been wild.