Chapter 29: The Dark Lord Falls..

Hi everyone! So.. I don't know how to put this but I think I'll be writing a few more chapters then I'm afraid it may be the end of Sherlocked. I'll probably write 4 more chapters or so then it's bye bye meatpie.. Oh well let's be happy, you can always read it over and over ;) haha anyways enjoy this chapter!!

3rd POV:

"Neither can live while the other survives" 'Tom Riddle' growled.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked.

The boy rolled his head around as to crack his neck and then began to literally peel the skin off of his face. And under the prosthetic mask was someone who should've been completely expected but couldn't have been thought of.

Moriarty.

"Jim?! For Christ's sake, why?!" Alex shouted in frustration.

"I felt off the scene.. cut out.. losing my groove. I had to do something to get me back on the map" He replied in a relaxed tone.

"You didn't have to kill a poor young boy!" Alex yelled at her brother.

"I had to do something" Moriarty said like it was completely obvious.

"I knew you'd never be good. You're just an actor" Sherlock mumbled to his nemesis, stepping in front of Alex.

"There's no fun in being good" Moriarty said in a sing-song tone as he walked behind Alex and Sherlock turned to face them.

"You can always be on the side of the angels, but you don't have to be one of them" Sherlock replied, as if speaking to a child.

"Look at this, Sherlock Holmes is turning soft! My sister's turned you into a sissy! You have a soft spot for her!" Moriarty laughed.

"Never" Sherlock replied. Moriarty grabbed his sister's shoulders and pushed her onto her knees and then stepped over to Sherlock and seized his wrist.

"Well. If she doesn't matter," Moriarty pressed something cold into Sherlock's hand. "Eliminate her". Sherlock looked at the pistol now in his hand and then to Alex. He swiftly swung the pistol-wielding arm around and gently pressed it to her head. He widened his eyes and mouthed 'I'm sorry' before moving the tip of the gun from her head at shot her in the stomach. She clutched at the wound before grabbing her way over to the edge of the bridge.

"Poor little Ally-bear" Moriarty cooed as he walked over to his little sister. He gently helped her up and embraced her; after all that he'd just done. He looked to Sherlock and pouted as the consulting-detective pulled out his phone. Moriarty jerked Alex onto the edge of the bridge and leaned her back.

"You call the police and Alex gets to go for a swim" Moriarty threatened, only using one hand to keep her up. "Decide Sherlock"

"You know, it seems whenever you try to threaten Sherlock with me, Jim, you always end up throwing me in water," Alex spluttered, the wound making it hard to breathe. "Very unoriginal"

"Shut up, Alex or I'll throw you in" Moriarty growled to his sister. By this time, unbeknownst to the Moriarty's, Sherlock had texted Lestrade telling him where they were and who they were with while they were fighting; all with his phone behind his back, what a clever man!

"Moriarty, let Alex go" Sherlock said, pointing his gun at Jim.

"You better watch where you point that thing, Mr Holmes. Look what happened last time you swung a gun around!" Moriarty exclaimed, gesturing to his sister.

"All on your demands, though," Sherlock commented. He slowly made his way over to the siblings, still pointing the gun but being wary. "Just.. let her go" Sherlock said gently.