Chapter 4: Splats of colour on the wall

Greetings my majestical turtle-flyers. Another chapter :) Hope you likee :DD

~Remstahh xx <3

Alex's POV:||:

It was the day after my first day at the hospital and I didn't have to work today, which was good. I only have to work whenever I want, which is brilliant. I smiled to myself as I walked out to the door, wearing my black slacks and a sort of Christmassy-sweater..thing.. and my scarf.. I love my scarfy..

I decided to go for a bit of a walk around town. 'Hey.. Maxine lives around here, doesn't she?' I thought to myself. Maxine is a.. a special friend. She moved here only a week before me and was the same age as well, so, being me I decide to pay her visit.

"Maxine!" I shouted blatantly.

"WHAT" She screeched as she walked towards the door.

"Have a guess" I smirked shifting my weight to one leg, folding my arms, waiting for a response.

"I dunno, Jesus?" She asked, typically in a rhetorical tone.

"Bitch I might be" I laughed stepping back. The door clicked and there was a eerie silence.. then a blur of colour pounced on me!

"Oh Alex! Hey!" Maxine exclaimed hugging me.

I chuckled and looked up to Maxine towering over me. Hennas were on her hands, legs and then just random drawings were all over her body. Maxine had always been artsy. Drawing on her hands, drawing on paper, basically drawing on anything that was in her reach, works of absolute art. "Can we go get chicken? I want chicken let's go" She demanded.

"Sure let's go" I grinned, linking my arm in hers. We skipped down to Speedy's and sat at a table up the far back.

A/N: Hola to my girl Maximus, glad you joined the story! Should be extremely interesting! ;)

Sorry for the short chapter, I have *dun dun duuuun* Writer's block. I have NO idea what to write. Hopefully will soon though! Love ya byeeee!