Chapter 7: A letter

My muchachos! I'm getting an extreme amount of time to write sooo because I go on H O L I D A Y S! :DD So be expecting more chapters!

~Remstahh

Alex's POV:||:

I went back home, flicking through the channels on the TV with Maxine, who had come over 2 hours earlier. until I heard a knock at the door. I went to get up to open the door, but Maxine was already up, her bright, crimson red hair flying behind her as she sort of ran-skipped over to the door. There was a partial moment of silence until I heard her yell. "ALEX!!!" She had started to panic, and she rarely panics. I run over and give her a look of confusion, furrowing my brow and then I look over her shoulder and see an extremely pale Sherlock, looking from Maxine to myself groggily, his head lolling around as he tried to keep himself conscious.

"Sherlock?!" I exclaim, pushing past Maxine gently.

"Alex.." Sherlock breathed out, sounding like he'd been drugged and fell forward into my arms. I was frozen, just standing there with him in my arms. Like a rag doll. Completely limp. He was drugged but he also looked like he'd been punched in the face.

"Hold on, ring John instead, use my phone" I groaned to Maxine, heaving Sherlock to the dining room table and putting him on there so I could get a better look at his injuries. "Sherlock? Sherlock can you hear me?" I said with a raised voice, trying to stay calm. There was a slight grab at my hand and he moaned, his head rolling to the side where I was standing beside him and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Yes.. I- I can hear you.. I can.. can hear.." He sighed, drifting out again. I grinned slightly and tapped his cheek, keeping him from going unconscious even more than he already is. He opened his eyes again and tried to find me.

"Right here, mate. MAXINE ARE YOU ONTO JOHN YET?!!" I yell, snapping her out of her TV trance, she'd been sidetracked, watching a boy-band music video.

"What?!" She called back, not looking away from the TV.

"MAXINE!!!" I yelled back, now getting annoyed. I had a possibly dying man on the table, and she's mesmorised by 5 boys dancing around and singing.

"WHAT?!!" She called back, and coming over. "Sorry, ok. Yeah I got onto him, he should be here in-" She was saying until footsteps were thundering through the door.

"ALEX! MAXINE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide with horror.

"We're fine, John, it's Sherlock! Quickly!" I say dragging him by the wrist, with him dragging a daydreaming Maxine along behind him. We got in the kitchen and John started ordering me around straight away.

In the end, I ended up just comforting Sherlock, twirling his dark curls which seemed to calm him down a fair bit. I must've dozed off on the table, but woke up due to feeling something cold on my cheek, and the silhouette outlined a hand. I thought it'd just be Maxine stuffing around with a hand she found in Sherlock and John's fridge upstairs, but it wasn't Maxine. It was Sherlock's. He'd managed to roll over and had rested a hand on my cheek. I smiled reassuringly to him, seeing as he was still a bit out of sorts. I put a hand over his and patted it as if to say 'I'll stay'. He gestured for me to come forward, so I did. I'm so tired, I ended up resting my head on the table and he began to stroke my hair. Before I knew it, I was out to it.

~~~~NEXT DAAAY~~~~

Sherlock's POV:||:

I woke up feeling extremely groggy. I've been sedated, probably sleeping tablets. People are still here. I inhale deeply, taking in a lungful of air that should last me at least 10 minutes, but doesn't last more than 2 seconds. I get up, but my legs give way and I'm on the ground, face first. Great. I drag myself across the ground into the loungeroom, and surprisingly, I'm in my flat. I look up to see Alex with her feet up on the seat, holding her knees and staring out the window. Her eyes, they're red. She's been crying. She has a somber look etched upon her face. It's like she's empty. No spirit left in her. The girl that was grinning brightly and bouncing off the walls, is now looking hollow, as if she's lived a hundred years of pain. Maybe someone's died?

I pull myself up onto the lounge and try to make myself slightly presentable, and clear my throat. That doesn't seem to get her attention. That or she's ignoring me. "Alex?" I whisper, just above a whisper actually. She turns slowly and arches an eyebrow slowly, but recognises me and gets up and hugging me tightly. "You could never lose me. I'm too brilliant to be lost" I whisper into her ear grinning broadly. She pulls away from me, and a giant smile is spreading across her face, and she's laughing as well. "There she is. The giggly girl from the morgue" I grinned back. We ended up having a little joke around argument about who's the best at what and how "I'm smarter than you!" "Nuh uh!" "Yeah huh!" It went on for what.. 2.. 3 hours? But it was all good fun. Looks like I have more than one friend after all, so it seems..

Well.. Hope you like.. um.. um.. well I'll post more later BAI! xoxo