Chapter 9: Doubt

Ha how's it going? I'm back yaaaay!!! School's back so it'll be hard to update but I'll try. I love you all

~Remi xoxo

Alex's POV:||:

It was a couple of days after Sherlock had his malfunction, and I was contemplating going to his place. His and John's place. I asked did Maxine and Natalie want to come, and they said yes. Natalie hadn't met Sherlock and John yet.. God help us all. Maxine was in just some plain denim shorts and a grey Yankees jumper with blue Doc Martins, Natalie was in long grey tights and a giant black jumper with green polka dots on it with brown ugg boots, and as for me, I had a red flannelette shirt, black jeans, black boots and a black jackets. I pushed Maxine in front of Natalie, and she didn't trip surprisingly. I was explaining who Sherlock and John were, and she seemed pretty okay with it, but did pull a couple of worried faces at some parts in my explanation, but other than that she was fine. I pushed my way in front of Maxine and knocked at the door, and waited patiently. Mrs Hudson greeted us with a cheery smile and welcomed us in, insisting that we have some hot chocolate. "Some biscuits too, if you've got some" I said, sitting in Sherlock's chair.

"Not your housekeeper!" She called from the kitchen, making our drinks. I smiled and started to read the paper 'Boffin Sherlock Holmes'.

"Bloody hell.." I mumbled to myself, reading through the article.

"What?" Maxine and Natalie asked, looking up from their phones.

"Just this article in the paper.." I sighed, shaking my head. They nodded in acknowledgement then went back to their internet. I place it neatly beside me and helped Mrs Hudson with the drinks and asked if I could help with anything. She nodded and gave me a list of errands to do:

-Go to the shops, buy ingredients for Spaghetti Bolognaise

-Get the newspaper

- Black Coffees, Chai Lattes and Teas

-Biscuits

"Okay, be back in a bit. You girls want to come?" I asked grabbing my jacket and standing in the doorway.

"Yeah sure" They replied, jumping and walking over.

"Later Mrs H!" I called walking down the stairway. She yelled out something muffled, but it was probably a goodbye. We strolled out the door, being embraced by the cold air and hailed a cab. We hopped in and my phone chimed. I pulled it out and read out 'Otterboy' unknowingly, and in a split second, Maxine had grabbed it and Natalie and her started reading the text and giggling. "What?!" I screamed, freaking out.

'Come to the morgue?

SH'

"Why does he want you at the morgue? Maybe he wants to INSPECT you" Maxine giggled stupidly arching a brow. I gave her a look to say 'Seriously?' and she just pulled a stupid face and started laughing again.

"Maybe he needs some help?" Natalie suggested before another text came through.

'Come if convenient

SH'

"He's Sherlock Holmes, he doesn't need help" I replied shaking my head.

"Oh right. He's a genius, isn't he?" She asked leaning forward.

"Yep" I replied quickly as I read the next text.

'If inconvenient, come anyways

SH'