Chapter 8: A meeting

Hey bros, another chapter yaaay! Nearly holidays and updates will be made regularly :D Remi, VANISH!

~Remstahh xx <3

John's POV:||:

I woke up to loud crashing, banging and screaming. There's an upset. Probably over something immature. 'What happened to the severed head in the fridge?!!" I can imagine Sherlock growling madly, making the fridge and dining room more than a mess than it already is and Alex replying 'I don't know, you never let me near your damn fridge!' folding her arms.

Alex has been with us now for 3 months, and she's grown like a part of the family. Me being the father of the family, Sherlock being the over-protective brother and her being the angel..thing.. Of course she's not with us all the time, she's going everywhere with Natalie and Maxine. Natalie came back 3 weeks ago, and she's been spending a lot of time with her, and Sherlock's becoming slightly jealous. He'd constantly ask 'Have you heard from Alex?', 'Any news from Alex?'

and I'd reply 'If I did, you'd be the first person I'd tell' and smile reassuringly then get back to whatever I was doing. But Alex was with us early this morning, I could hear muffled yelling between Sherlock and herself. What a great thing to wake up to.

I walk out in my dressing gown, still half asleep and realize what's going on. They're not yelling at each other, they're yelling at the telly. 'no NOOO!!," Sherlock yelled, throwing himself back into his chair and running his hands through his hair. "OF COURSE HE'S NOT THE BOY'S FATHER! LOOK AT THE TURN UPS ON HIS JEANS!!". I couldn't help but laugh and shook my head, then ventured into the kitchen, and to my surprise, found breakfast already made for me! There was a note beside the large plate that read

'Good morning Doctor! Brain food AND fuel for muscles. Eggs, for protein and salmon for your brain! -Al :) And Sherlock yes, and Sherlock :)'

Those two, that's probably another thing they were arguing over this morning. Whose name goes on the note. I smiled myself and tucked in. Eggs benedict and atlantic salmon. My God it's so good! How could those two cooperate to make this?!! Two nutcases. HOW?! After I'd finished, I got up and got changed, and came back out to the loungeroom to find them both gone.

I got a text that made me jump and nearly hit the ceiling in fright, and it was from Sherlock 'At the morgue -SH'. About 10 seconds after, another text came through, from Alex. 'Out at lunch, go to Sherlock, I'll be there later' . I sighed, grabbed my coat and headed out the door.

Alex's POV:||:

I have lunch with family today.. yay.. Thing is, I don't know who'll be there. I just got an invitation that read 'To the Moriarty that's reading this, you've been invited to lunch! It will be held at the restaurant in Dun Broch Street, at 2:3Opm, but be there early!'. I was a bit unsure, but I decided to go along with it. I heaved myself out of the cab, and paid the driver and started to walk, dragging my feet, not caring that I'd wear out the soles of my shoes. Who'll be there? 'Will they attempt to murder everyone in the vacinity?' I pondered, gazing up to the grey sky. All of a sudden, it started to pour, so I hurried my pace a bit, turning up the collar of my coat, and ran into the restaurant. As I stepped in, the waiter took my coat and smiled. I smiled back and scanned the room, and then I spot them. The younger looking man of the two smiled brightly and waved then ran over to me. "ALLY BEAR!!" He exclaimed grabbing me into a bear hug and kissing me on the cheek, then hugging me again.

"James! Calm down brother dear" I giggled, feeling slightly embarrassed as everyone looked towards us and murmured.

"What? Never heard a brother be happy to see his sister after 5 years?!!" He yelled, looking extremely annoyed.