Welcome To My Secret Hideout!

Louis' POV

After lunch I went to my locker to grab my stuff for free period. When I opened it, a note fell out of it. It said:

Meet me on the roof, use the yellow door pass the science lab then climb the stairs.

-Harry x

I smiled at it and placed the note in my locker. I followed Harry's directions and kept on checking if someone was following me. I made it to the door, I opened it and climbed the steps. When I made it I saw the roof was covered with flowers of many kind and Harry is waiting for me. "Wow! It's like a jungle up here." I said still looking around the rooftop it's so breath taking. I could stay up here all day.

"Yeah, just like that cafeteria." He joked making me giggle.

"Where I just humiliated myself into the next century." I'm talking about dumping my entire lunch on Taylor. I seriously didn't mean it! I just slipped on something and next thing you know it my lunch is on Taylor.

"No! Come on." He grabbed my hand and held us to a spot that has swings. Our hands never left each other, which is weird because guys get so grossed out by me holding their hand. But when I'm with Harry it's different.

"So this is your private hideout?" I asked him while sitting down on a swing. He sits down next to me and smiled. He has a nice smile.

"Yeah. Thanks to the science club. Which means that my buddies don't even know it exists."

"So I'm guessing when they see you up here, they'll think that you're weird for a jock to stay here." He chuckled at my statement. "You pretty much have the school wired, don't you Harry? Seems to me like everyone on campus wants to be your friend."

"Unless we lose." He said and he sounded upset.

"I'm sure it's tricky being the coach's son." I told him trying to make him feel better.

"Makes me practice a little harder, I guess. I don't know what he's gonna say when he finds out about the singing." He looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"You worried?" I asked him.

"My parents friends are always saying, 'Your son's the basketball guy. You must be so' " he paused for a moment. " 'proud.'" He stopped again and stood up. "Sometimes I don't wanna be the 'basketball guy.' I just wanna be a guy. You know?" He turned to me.

"I saw the way you treated Demi at the audition yesterday. Do your friends know that guy?" I reminded him about when we helped Demi with her papers.

"To them, I'm the playmaker dude." That's not how he should be remembered.

"Then they don't know enough about you, Harry. At my other schools I was the freaky math guy. It's cool coming here and being anyone I wanna be. When I was singing with you I just felt like... a guy." I said smiling. It's true, he makes me feel happy.

"You even look like one, too." He joked making me giggle.

"Do you remember in kindergarten how you'd meet a kid and know nothing about them, then ten seconds later you're playing like you're best friends because you didn't have to be anything but yourself." I asked while he sat back down next to me.

"Yeah."

"Singing with you felt like that."

"Well, um... I never thought about singing. That's for sure." He paused again and looked at me. "Till you."

"So you really wanna do the callbacks?"

"Hey, just call me me freaky callback boy." He joked again making me chuckle.

"You're a cool guy, Harry. But not for the reasons your friends think. And thanks for showing me your top-secret hiding place. Like kindergarten." I said starring into his eyes. I could stare at them all day. But suddenly the bell rang, both me and Harry groaned, he grabbed my hand and we raced back downstairs.

Harry's POV

Showing Louis my hiding place was a brilliant idea. I just wanted us to have some alone time with him because we're partners and all that. He's great to hangout with. We both rehearse with Demi and practice on our own. But weird things happened to both of us.

When I was singing in a locked room the door was trying to be opened. Like someone was hearing me and trying to see who I was. But they never founded out.

Louis had an even weirder thing happen to him. He was singing in the auditorium with near the dressing rooms. Then he heard someone in the auditorium with him. He froze in the middle of a dressing room and saw Taylor. She kicked a door checking if someone was in one but Louis survived.

What's the deal with all the drama now a days?

Author's Note:

OMG!!!! My feels are all over the place! I hope you have same feels I have now. Well I know one person has been fangirling already. She commented on this part already and I totally agree! Hope you like this update. Until next time! I love you all, enjoy your life! (Not everyone does ;(  ) If you're having a rough day message me! I'll try to get back to soon as I can! I'll understand what you guys are going though! So keep and enjoy life!

Ali Xx :)