We're All In This Together

3rd POV

After Harry and Louis' performance, the entire school went back into the auditorium to finish the game. "And West High pushin' the ball. Fast break. Looking for an open man. Oh, but it's stolen by number 14, Harry Styles, heading back the other way! East High has the ball! Time is running down on the clock! Looking for an open man. Fake. Swing to the outside. Ball on the perimeter. Look for a man on the inside. Nice screen. Shot's up!" Everything slowed downed for everyone. People were on their feet staring at the ball hoping it will go in. "And it's good! A 12-foot jump shot as time expires for the victory! East High has won the championship! Your East High Wildcats are champions! Congratulations, East High!"

"Harry! Harry! Harry! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats!" The crowd cheered. Mr. Styles receives the championship trophy from a referee.

"Congratulations." Said the referee.

"Thanks." Mr. Styles brings the trophy over to the Wildcats and hands the trophy to Harry. The rest of the Wildcats lift Harry on their shoulders.

"What team?" Zayn started the chant.

"Wildcats!" Said everyone from East High.

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats!"

"Get your head in the game!"

Mr. Styles hugs Harry when Harry was put back on the ground. "I'm proud of you, son!" He said.

"Aw, thanks, Dad!" Mrs. Flack comes from behind both of them.

"Um, Bravo!" She said.

"Brava!" Mr. Styles corrected.

"Ah!" Mrs. Flack said amazed and walked away.

"Hey, hey! Harry, you're the man!" A team mate said to Harry.

"No, you!" Said Harry not noticing Louis running up to him and hugs him from behind.

"Congratulations, Wildcat!" Louis said happily.

"What about your team?!" Harry asked eagerly.

"We won too!" Louis responded. Harry moves in to kiss Louis, but Zayn ruins it.

"Yo! Team voted you the game ball, Captain!"

Harry is slightly miffed about losing his chance to kiss Louis. "Yeah, thank you. Thanks a lot." He walks off. Liam runs towards Zayn and he takes him into his arms.

"So... you're going with me to the after-party, right?" Zayn asked Liam.

"Like on a date?" Liam asked happily surprised.

"Must be your lucky day." Zayn smirked.

Liam goes over to Louis in shock. "Zayn Malik just asked me out." They share a happy laugh. As soon as Liam walks away, Taylor comes over to Louis.

"Well, congratulations. I guess I'm going to be the understudy in case you can't make one of the shows, so... break a leg." Louis doesn't understand. Taylor laughs at him. "In theater that means good luck." They too share a laugh. As Taylor moves on she is confronted by none other than, Nick.

"Hey, Taylor. I'm sorry you didn't get the lead, but I think that you're really good. I admire you so much."

"And why wouldn't you? Now, bye-bye."

"Oh, wait. I baked you some cookies." He was about to hand them to Taylor, but she refused.

"Ew."