You Go Here Too?

Harry's POV

I can't get Louis out of my head! His smile, his eyes, his hair, his everything! I wonder where he goes to school. I'm actually on the bus going to my school. East High is a good school, it has everything a school wants, clubs, sports. Anything you could think of.

Finally, the bus pulls up to the school and a girl is playing basketball with my teammates. When I stepped off the bus my teammates and best mate, Zayn came up to me and cheered for me. "Hey, guys happy new year." I told everyone and everyone cheered again.

"Yeah! Happy wildcat new year! With you and me, we will go straight to the championship!" Zayn wrapped his arm around my neck. Another big cheer. Here comes our school's chant.

"What team?!" Zayn yelled.

"Wildcats!"

"What team?!"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats!"

"Getcha head in-game!"

Liam's POV

Hi, I'm Liam Payne. I'm head of the math and science clubs and now I'm putting up fliers for all the clubs while staring at Zayn Malik! My goodness, he's like an angel. I poke my head around the corner while my fellow team members stood behind me. "You might know that the average jock will like you if you show them respect." I told the rest of the club. The bell rang and I said bye to everyone then went back to staring at Zayn.

Harry's POV

When we walked in Taylor Swift walked by separating everyone and Niall Horan begging to get stay away from her. "The ice princess is back." Zayn joked. No kidding.

"Hey did you hear a new kid is starting today? Heard he moved here from Doncaster." Sounds like a nice guy. I wonder who he is.

Louis' POV

I'm walking with my mum and the principal of East High and I'm so nervous. "Mum my stomach." I can't even think straight.

"Lou, need to stop worrying. It's gonna be fine." I looked at the principal with a worried look.

"I don't wanna be the school's freaky genius guy again." I complained.

"Louis, you're gonna do great now go." My mum kissed me on the forehead and I climbed the stairs to my new Homeroom. I made it to the homeroom classroom and walked in. I tried to hide much as possible. I went over to the teacher, Mrs. Flack. "Excuse me? I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm new here." I tried to act cool.

"Ah yes, you can sit in the back if you want." She directed me to the back of the room where there is an open seat. I nodded, thank her, and went to the back of the room.

"Alright class, you may had a wonderful break now you're back here!" Mrs. Flack said addressing the class. The class groaned, man tough room. "Now there is gonna a winter musical, the signup sheet is out in the hallway so sign up!" She said excitedly. All of the sudden a phone started ringing. "Ah, the music of cell phones." Almost everyone grabbed their phone. But no one was the right one, "Mr. Styles you know better than to take out your phone and I'll see you in detention!" Finally, I grabbed my phone and saw it was Harry calling me. Oh crap, what a wonderful way to start the day. "Taylor and Niall I see you have your phones out too, give them to me." I check my messages real quick but Mrs. Flack caught me. "Mr. Tomlinson we have a no phone in class rule and now I'll see you in detention as well. Cell phone!" I put my phone in the bucket she was holding. Detention on my first day? Really? I just got here.

"Me and Harry have a basketball practice tonight can we move it?" A student said near the front. But I sat up looking confused. Did he just say, Harry? I look ahead and see a similar set of curls in the front row.

"That will be fifteen minutes in detention Mr. Malik." Mrs. Flack announced. Wow, she's tough.

"He can't even count to a minute so that will be too high for him." I heard someone whisper near me.

"That will be fifteen minutes as well Mr. Payne. Does anyone else want detention? The break is over people." Everyone got quiet then the bell rang.

I walked out of the classroom then a hand touched my shoulder, it was Harry!

"Hey!" We whispered together.

"I don't --" I stopped.

"Believe it, but how?" He finished.

"My mum moved here for a job. I didn't know you came here."

"I didn't know too. So you're the new kid?"

"Why are we still whispering?" I giggled.

"What? Oh, it's because my friends don't know about the singing thing. But welcome to East High! Lots of clubs, sports, you name it. Now you know Mrs. Flack you can sign up for that." He pointed at the signup sheet for the musical.

"I won't be signing up for things for a while but if you signed I'm sure to sign up if you need a partner." I nudged his side.

I smiled at him. "Well we don't want to steal the show but I'm sure we'll get the part." A girl with blonde hair told us which I'm guessing is Taylor. She signed the sheet largely with a small, 'Niall Horan' next to it. "Oh were you going to sign up too? My friend and I also do the musical here." Ah crap, what should I say?

"Oh no, I was looking at the billboards, cool stuff around here." I walked passed her and tried to act cool. "Nice signature, bye Harry."

Harry's POV

I watch Louis walk away and I started too. "So Harry, what did you do during to break." I didn't want to talk to Taylor, she's been trying to go out with me since we first met.

"Oh the usual, play basketball, do some homework, more basketball." I told her.

"When's the big game." She doesn't care about basketball. She only cares about how pretty she looks and how popular she is.

"Uh, two weeks." I told her and she just stares at me with heart eyes.

"You're so dedicated, just like me." She tried to seem relatable, but it's not the same.

I chuckled, I want to get out of the conversation! "Well, I will be going now."

"Ok! Tootles!" She waved and smiled brightly at me. 

"Tootles." I just gave her a small wave. It's just not my style.

A/N: another chapter is finished! Okay, I need your honest opinion on a couple of things.

1. Which story gets done first? (Mermaid? Or, Tangled)

2. Who likes THIS IS US?! (I do.)

3. You may not think this but, did you think Louis was in Harry's bed with him when Harry woke up? (Look very closely, he was in the bed when Harry was having his hair done. Never know! But do you believe that?)

Just answer these questions and you might get a shoutout next chapter!

Keep smiling!

Bye

Xx Ali!