Stick To The Status Quo

Taylor's POV

Me and Niall went to check if we got the parts. Of course we would get the parts we're amazing! Here's the sheet. The roles of Minnie and Arnold, callback Taylor Swift and Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. WAIT WHAT?! "Callback?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I start fanning myself this can't be real! It can't be!

"Callback for roles Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30pm. Niall Horan and Taylor Swift. Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles." Niall read.

"Is this some kind of joke? They didn't even audition!" Did they? I don't know! I didn't see them.

"Maybe we're being punked?" I gave Niall a what the heck look. "Maybe we're being filmed right now. Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton!" He yelled.

"Oh, shut up, Niall!" I yelled at him. Just then Zayn came up to us.

He chuckled and asked what was going on. I showed him the callback list and he was shocked. "That can't be true! Harry wouldn't do this!" He said.

3rd Person POV

In the cafeteria Taylor is pacing around Niall and Demi complaining about the callback. "How dare he sign up! I picked out the colors for my dressing room!"

"He hasn't even asked our permission to join the drama club." Stated Niall.

"Someone's gotta tell him the rules." She was furious at Louis trying to get her part.

"Exactly. And what are the rules?" Niall asked. Taylor groaned and looked at the cafeteria trying to find Louis to give him a piece of her mind. While Niall was eating staring at Demi whose confused as well.

A basketball jock, Nick, was nervous he wanted to tell everyone he likes to do for a living.

(Nick)

You can bet theres nothing but net

When I am in a zone and on a role

But I've got a confession

My own secret obsession and its making me loose control

(Jocks)

Everybody gather round

"Well if Harry can tell his secret than I can tell mine...I bake."

"What?" Asked Zayn surprised.

"I love to bake! Strudels, Scones, even Apple Pandowdy!"

(Jocks)

Not another sound

"Someday I hope to make the perfect Crème Brule."

(Jocks)

No no no no

No no no

Stick to the stuff you know

If you wanna be cool follow one simple rule

Don't mess with the flow

No no

Stick to the status quo!

On a table beside them was the nerds and Danielle has a secret as well.

(Danielle)

Look at me, and what do u see?

Intelligence beyond compare!

But inside I am stirring something strange is occurring

It's a secret I need to share