Detention

Niall's POV (WHAT?!)

I was waiting for Taylor by the sign up sheet and I saw Harry walked up to the sheet again for fifth time today, looked around, then just leave. Why? I see Taylor walking this way, now I can talk to her. "Harry Styles was looking at our audition list."

"Again?" I nodded and she sighed. "He was hanging around with that new guy and they were both looking at the list. There's something freaky about him. Where did he say he's from?" I just shrugged and she pulled me and her into the computer lab.

Taylor's POV

I was pulling Niall in the computer lab to search up the new boy. I gasped when I saw what's on here. He's the first gay guy to win a math tournament. "Wow! An Einstein. So why do you think he's interested in our musical?" Did he just say "our"musical? No this is my musical! All mine!

"I'm not sure that he is. And we needn't concern ourselves with amateurs. But... there is no harm in making certain that Louis's welcome to school activities that are... well, appropriate for him. After all...he loves Pi."

"Pie!"

"Not that kind of pie Niall!" I printed out the picture with Louis holding a trophy and put it into Liam's locker.

Liam's POV (SORRY!)

"Gold! More gold! Paint, paint! Let's go!" I heard Mrs. Flack say to the detention group and I'm trying to find the new kid, Lewis? Louis! I finally see him, he's painting a moon. "The answer is yes!"

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Our scholastic decathlon team has its first competition next week, and there is certainly a spot for you." He looked at what was in my hand and saw the papers.

"Where did those come from?"

"Didn't you put them in my locker?"

"Of course not."

"Well, we'd love to have you on our team. We meet almost every day after school. Please?" I begged.

"I need to catch up on the curriculum here before I think about joining any clubs." Louis replied.

Taylor came up to us with a huge smirk on her face. "Well, what a perfect way to get caught up, meeting with the smartest kids in school, what a generous offer, Liam." I rolled my eyes.

"So many new faces in detention today, I hope you don't make a habit of it, but the drama club can always use an extra hand. And while we are working, let us probe the mounting evils of cell phones." The class groaned, great, how to not use our phones in class. Whoopee.

Des' (Harry's dad) POV

"Come on, guys, huddle up! We got two weeks to the big game." Something isn't right. "Where Harry and Zayn?" No one answered me. "Don't make me ask again." Again no one answered. "Where's Harry and Zayn?!" I yelled.

Finally the team responded with a small, "Detention." I sighed and handed off to the auditorium.

Louis' POV

I was painting the moon sneaking few glances at Harry who's tickling his friend who fell asleep in the prop tree, with a leaf. I did a couple giggles here and there, sometimes he just makes a funny face. I'm so bored listening to Mrs. Flack talking about what not to do in class. Then a man came in yelling and her.

"Where's my team, Flack?" Team? What team? "What the heck are those two doing in a tree?" Was he talking about Harry and Zayn?

"It's called crime and punishment, Styles. Besides, proximity to the arts is cleansing for the soul." Did she just say Styles? That's Harry's father?!

"Can we have a talk, please? And you two, in the gym, now!" Harry hopped down from the tree and grabbed Zayn, still sleeping on his basketball. They're in trouble. I look at Harry and he waved at me. I waved back, but I ended up getting paint on my cheek. I saw him chuckle and I hid behind the moon and blushed. I love this school.

Taylor came up to my and glared at me.

"He's mine."

Yea right.

(Hope you enjoyed it! Keep smiling Xx Ali! :D)