Bop To The Top / Breaking Free

Quick Author's Note: Please tell me you know what happens in Breaking Free! If you don't this is happening: they separated, Harry gets more comfortable, Louis changes and gets more comfortable singing, Harry points at Louis, dancing, Zayn stands up starts clapping followed by everyone else, both Mr. Styles and Mrs. Tomlinson sees how much fun their sons are doing, Harry twirls Louis, jams with Demi, dances around moon, Niall is dancing, ends up where they started and finally... look around and hold hands.

This = Both

This = Niall / Harry

This = Taylor / Louis

3rd POV

After Harry's chat with his dad, he went to his team for last minute chat. "So guys, you'll still come to the callbacks if Louis and Liam can find a way out of the decathlon and the game?" He asked.

"Harry, we'll support for you, clap for you, even watch you perform that musical with Louis because you and him did something that no one could even imagine. Right guys?" Zayn said looking at the team who nodded. "Now, we have a game to start. What team?!"

"Wildcats!"

"What team?!"

"Wildcats!"

"What team?!"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats!"

"Get'cha head in the game!" The team cheered and ran out to the gymnasium that was filled with fans.

"And now introducing your East High Wildcats!" The announcer announced as the Wildcats run onto the court causing the crowd to go wild. "...for this championship game between East High and West High!" While the announcer was announcing the team, the Wildcats shoot some baskets for the spectators.

"Welcome to the tenth annual Scholastic Decathlon. The East High Wildcats versus the West High Knights." One of East High's teachers said. The crowd applauds as the team members go and shake hands. The scholastic decathlon starts with Louis and his West High opponent writing an equation on their marker boards. The point of which being to see who can finish first and has the correct answer.

Meanwhile in the auditorium where Miss Flack is giving a speech. "Casting the leads of a show is both a challenge and a responsibility. A joy and a burden. I commend you and all other young artists to hold out for the moon, the sun, and the stars." Demi and the assistant applaud. "Shall we soar together?" She asked. "Niall and Taylor." She announced and the duo started singing Bop To The Top.

Mucho gusto

Hay que fabulosa, rrrrr, hay hay hay, arriba, quieres bailar

Mírame

I believe in dreamin'

Shootin' for the stars

Baby to be number one

You've got to raise the bar

Kickin' and a scratchin'

Grindin' out my best

Anything it takes

To climb the ladder of success

Work our tails off every day

Gotta bump the competition

Blow them all away

Yeah we're gonna

Bop, bop, bop

Bop to the top

Slip and slide and ride that rhythm