We're Sorry/I'm Sorry

3rd POV

Harry went home later on that day and started shooting hoops. He was missing every basket and grunting. He was so mad at himself because he doesn't know what's the deal with his team not counting on him. And most importantly why Louis won't speak, look, or sing with him anymore. Harry's dad watched from the kitchen seeing his son beating himself up of something he didn't know what it is.

The next day at school, during study hall Harry went to his and used to be Louis' secret hideout. Suddenly he saw some of his teammates. "Oh, hey."

"Harry! Hey." Mason said.

"Hey, Harry!" Said Nick.

"Hey, um... We just had another team meeting." Zayn told Harry.

"Oh... wonderful." Harry said sarcastically.

"We had a team meeting about how we haven't been acting like a team, I mean us, not you. About the singing thing..." Zayn trailed off.

"I don't even wanna talk about it." Snapped Harry.

"We just want you to know that we're gonna be there. Cheering for you."

"What?" Harry asked.

"If singing is what you wanna do, we should boost you up, not tear you down. Yeah. Win or lose, we're teammates. That's what we're about. Even if you turn out to be the worst singer in the world. Which we don't know, because we haven't heard you sing." Zayn encouraged Harry.

"You're not gonna hear me sing, guys. Because Louis won't even look or talk to me..." Harry stopped for a moment. "... and I don't know why." He sighed. Zayn looked at Mason and Nick.

"We do." Zayn said.

"What?" Harry looked at them confused. Nick pulled out some cookies and handed them to Harry.

"Here. I baked these fresh today. You'll probably want to try one before we tell you the rest." Zayn, Mason, and Nick all told Harry what happened and why they did it. And that they're sorry for everything.

In the science lab Louis was working on some problems to practice with the scholastic decathlon team. Suddenly Liam and the academic team came up to Louis and stopped Louis to say an apology. "Louis, we were jerks. No, we were worse than jerks because we were mean jerks. We thought Harry and the whole singing thing was killing our chances of having you on the scholastic decathlon team."

"I heard what he had to say, I'm on your team now. Done." Louis said snapping at Liam.

"No! Not done. We knew that Zayn could get Harry to say things to make you want to forget about the callbacks. We planned it, and we're embarrassed and sorry. No one forced Harry to say anything." Liam told Louis.

"I'll believe it when Harry says that. And you know what? It's okay. We should prepare for the decathlon, it's time to move on."

"No, it's not okay. The decathlon is whatever, but how you feel about us, and even more, Harry that's what really matters." Louis rolled his eyes looking back to his textbook finding a new problem. "We tried." Liam whispered to the scholastic team and went out. Louis looked at them as they left, feeling bad for snapping.

Later on that very night Harry went to Louis' house to try to apologize to Louis. "Hi, uh... Just came to say I'm sorry." Said to himself. When he wasn't looking Louis' mum, Jay Tomlinson, saw him talking to himself. She opened the door scaring Harry. "Hi, Mrs. Tomlinson, I'm Harry Styles."

"Oh, Harry!" Louis came down hearing his mum saying Harry's name. His mum looking back seeing Louis on the stairs shaking his head mouthing 'no.' "Um... Louis is kind of busy with homework, so now's not a good time."

"I made a mistake, Mrs. Tomlinson, and I would really like to let Louis know that. Could you tell him I came by to see him?" Harry asked

"I will... Harry. Good night."

"Good night. Thank you." Harry walked away but stopped himself. He looked back to the house seeing the house had a fence. Harry opened the fence being quite as he can. He opened up his phone and called Louis.

Louis was in his bedroom studying and doing homework. He was about to cry remembering what Harry said. Suddenly his phone started to ring. Seeing it's Harry, he sucked up his courage and answered. "Hello?" He asked timidly.

"What you heard, none of that is true. I was sick of my friends riding me, so I said things to shut them up, I didn't mean any of it." Harry looked around nervously hoping no one will find him.

"You sounded pretty convincing to me." Louis turned on his light and Harry noticed figuring out a plan.

"Listen, the guy you met on vacation is more me than the guy who said those stupid things." Harry started to climb Louis' tree that leads to Louis' bedroom balcony.

"The whole singing thing is making the school whack! You said so yourself. Everyone's treating you differently because of it."

"Maybe because I don't wanna only be the basketball guy. They can't handle it. That's not my problem, it's theirs."

"But what about your dad?"

"And it's not about my dad. This is about how I feel, and I'm not letting the team down. They let me down. So I'm gonna sing. What about you?" He asked Louis.

"I don't know, Harry. You said it yourself you don't even want to do it."

"Louis! Listen to me Well, you need to say yes." He paused for a moment. "Because I brought you something."

"What do you mean?"

"Turn around." Louis turned around seeing Harry standing there on his balcony. He opened the door and starred at Harry confused.

This could be start of something new

It feels so right

To be here with you

Oh

And now... lookin' in your eyes

I feel in my heart

The start of something new

Harry sang the song they sang at the New Years party and spoke new. Louis smiled and Harry pulled out the sheet music to the song. "It's a pairs audition." Louis walked up to Harry and took the sheet music. He turned to Harry and hugged him.

"You are forgiven." Harry smiled and both of the boys looked over the sheet music in Louis' room.

Author's Note: This is gonna be quick. I did this in a day! I'm so proud of myself! Started at 2 AM and ended 11:30 PM! And on a school night! So anyway Vote/Comment/Fan all that things you do! I hope you have an amazing day where ever you are and keep smiling!

Ali Xx :)