What I've Been Looking For

Harry's POV

This say is so boring! Miss Flack is boring me! "I expect we all learned our homeroom manners yesterday, people, correct? If not, we have some dressing rooms that need painting. Now, a few announcements. This morning during free period will be your chance for the musicale auditions, both single and pairs, I will be in the theater until noon the wingspan of your creative spirit."

"When's she due back on the mother ship?" Zayn joked.

"Discussing the importance of Shakespeare... for those of you bold enough to extend." The bell rung and I shorta ran out of class. Just then Zayn approached me.

"What's up, man?" I asked.

"What's up? The team's hitting the gym during free period. What should we run?" I'm trying to get away from my team so I can see the people who signed up.

"I can't make it, I gotta catch up on some homework." Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!

"What? Hello, it's only the second day back, I'm not even behind on homework yet. And I've been behind on homework since preschool." Dang it! He didn't buy it. Ok play along.

"That's hilarious, I'll catch you later." I chuckled and walked away.

Zayn's POV

"Homework? There's no way." Homework isn't a thing for Harry. He doesn't do homework during the school day. Does he? I'm following him and trying to figure out what he's hiding from us. I saw him walk into a classroom. What the? Geography? Harry hates Geography! He sucks at it. A team mate came up to me and we talked for like thirty seconds.

When I turned around, Harry was gone. I asked everyone where he went back they didn't know. Oh well, off to the gym for me.

Harry's POV

I ran away from everyone. I grabbed a janitors chart and hid behind the mop. People entered without even noticing me. Strange. "This is where the true expression of the artist is realized. Where inner truth is revealed through the actor's journey..." the cut her off. "Was that a cell phone?" I chuckled at her statement.

"No, ma'am, That was the warning bell." The girl beside her said.

"Ah! Those wishing to audition must understand that time is of the essence. We have many roles to cast and final callbacks will be next week. First, you will sing a few bars and I will give you a sense of whether or not the theater is your calling. Better to hear it from me now than from your friends later. Our composer, Demi Lavato, will accompany you and be available for rehearsals prior to callbacks. Shall we?"

The first girl was very off pitch and couldn't remember the end to the song. Then it was a guy looking at his hand the entire time. Next was a girl that kept on winking and pointing at Miss Flack. An opera singer? Really?! What the heck?! A dancer? Ummm no. Uhhhhhhhh two people are just speaking the lyrics and doing weird things with their hands. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around seeing Louis. "Hey! So you decided to sign up for something?"

"Uh... No, You?"

"No. Um... why are you hiding behind a mop?" Should I tell him that I don't want my- "Your friends don't know you're here, right?" How did he know?!

"Right." I chuckled. The music played again but the girl on stage said nothing. Miss Flack yelled next and she went off running. "Miss Flack is a little... harsh." He stared at my in disbelief.

"The Wildcat superstar's afraid?"

"No! I'm not afraid, I... I'm just... scared."

"Me too... usually."