~*Chapter Eleven*~

-Busted! Sorry for the delay. Give some love? 

~*Chapter Eleven*~

I never felt better in my life.

So despite the fact I was driving a monster that weighed a hundred ton, or more, I did enjoy the serenity of giving a piece of my mind at Luke. I glanced the rearview mirror a few times, making sure Luke wasn't following me.

Of course not, I had his truck!

I laughed proudly like a mad granny, yelping when the monster swirled itself to the left and nearly collided with the on-coming car. I quickly held the steering wheel back to my lane. To tell you the truth, it wasn't easy. I now understood why Luke had gripped on the wheel like his life depended on it. Any little movement caused the wheels to veer to one side or the other. It was hard enough to keep it on my lane when it straddled the yellow lines. I was muttering every prayer I knew when I was young, hoping I wouldn't hit someone head on.

The last thing I wanted to get involved in this rotten town was having an accident.

Thank God I was a natural, it didn't take too long for me to get a hang of it. Only if I didn't remove my damned hands. Something inside me burst and the feeling of empowering about being in control of something this big.

High atop my perch, I stared out at the world in front of me.

Come on motherfuckers, I dared you all to cross my path.

I was too high and it was too exhilarating that I considered driving all the way back to Los Angeles, leaving this place once and for all. Who cared if Luke had my phone, my personal database that he might able to look through and every contact number I had never bother trying to remember...

Oh damn, I never thought of that.

To top them all, I had no money, not even a penny. My first instinct came fast and furious as I snapped at the gas meter, sighing in relief when I noticed it still had half the tank. Eventually I vetoed the idea. I wasn't ready to go back Los Angeles, or staying here.

Two reasons why I shouldn't go back to Los Angeles.

First, that bitch would skin me alive. Second, Luke had all of my personal belongings, including my car.

I might be rich and could easily buy anything I wanted back, but I still had some humanity inside of me that screamed "Get all the things back, you lazy ass!"

I was sure in hell I wouldn't let Luke control me like I was some robotic device. One click, kiss him. Another click, undress myself. Last click, surrender my butt to him.

I shivered at the thought but my cock spoke otherelse, he wanted Luke to do amything possible with him, giving him the full package.

Don't blame me, it was my cock talking.

Driving on this masty road had me thinking about Los Angeleas, the actual road rather just mud and sand. Palm trees lined up along the way, not this depressed land with nothing but brown in color. I passed by a small shop that read 'Have Gas'. I wanted to take a U-turn and maybe filled up the gas tank, hopefully I could get to somewhere nicer and called Eden up to get me out from this place and bring me some money.

I mentally smacked myself when I realized both of tasks I wanted to accomplish required two things that were now in the hands of Luke Diamond. The heat started to get to me again, burning me alive and once again I might not able to survive through this dreadful land.

Panic welled up again, but before it send me to my cuckoo state, I reached over and turned on the radoi.

Bad move.