~*Chapter Ten*~

-Chapter Ten! Woot! It will be good n long!

~*Chapter Ten*~

I was deep in thought when I swore an unidentified flying object just crashed onto my head with caused me to scream like a girl and had me instantly broken away from the chain of headache, jumping off the bed. My blood drained from my face as I looked at the crumble of dark towel, which I nearly fainted if wasn't for the bed post to hold on me. Nothing was worse than Luke's dirty towel, not even an UFO.  

Cussing under my breath, I brushed off those invisible germs, earning a look from Luke. What? He wasn't the person who got attacked by the dirtiest towel in this planet.

"You are an idiot," I could feel the slimy substance in my fingertips. This was unacceptable and very disgusting.

Luke raised a brow, "I washed it." I mouthed an 'O' and picked up the towel gently, quickly threw it back to where it belonged. The underworld.

"Are you kidding me? You called that washed?" Permanent black and brown stains were everywhere, infected on the supposed fuzzy pristine towel. Even the strongest washing detergent couldn't get rid of these marks of death. Seriously, this man needed a real life.

"I rinsed it once, just shut up and dry your hair, breakfast is on the table." Luke walked out and closed the door behind, I huffed and stood up, deciding whether to use the damned towel.

Looking at the towel, my mind was debating. Yes or no? I went forward, gulping as I reached for the monstrous towel.

"Nah," I laughed as I flipped my damp hair, sprinkling water on the carpet. I messed through my hair with my fingers, it was good enough to me. If Stacy, my hairdresser was here, I wouldn't able to get out alive.

I was wearing another set of Luke's clothes, a pink and red plaid shirt and one pair of his imfamous faded jeans. I looped a bronze silver-studded belt through the pant hoops, then tugged on the black combat boots. I took a look at my reflection before and I looked good in these, like a guy you didn't want to mess with - which was exactly who I wanted to be.

This land was full of unusal freaks, mostly the mayor that had been hiding something from me, or worse, all of the folks. Maybe I could ask Luke, he seemed to know nothing but it was worth a try.

As I walked around the room, I kept my gaze from the bed with its rumpled sheets. Earlier I'd heard the sounds of banging pans and sizzling bacon. It awoke me from my deep slumber, and I was real cranky when I didn't get my 10 hours of sleep per day. I normally woke up in the afternoon if there were no work to bother me.

And Luke just had to ruin it for me on weekend.

I got to the kitchen, a quick glance out the window caught me to stop on track.

Luke stood next to a white Volvo, talking through the open window to a stranger. I couldn't see much through this traslucent window. My eyes narrowed on his casual stance and naked back. I scoffed, the man was too conceited for his own good. He stood there looking as if nothing had happened. his usual cocky, confident and gorgeous self. I envied of that but at the same time I felt a desire to be quenched.

It would be bullshit for me to say I wasn't ready for sex with his awesome body, but the timing wasn't right and I couldn't but to panic when I started to think about the first time I did with Jacob.

Shit, he just had to emerge in every single one of my events, didn't he?

The aroma of bacon pulled my thought and my gaze away from the window and down to plates filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. Typical American breakfast, I grabbed a piece of bacon and took a bite of it.