~*Chapter Nine*~

- AC is not working and I am sweating!

~*Chapter Nine*~

I sat on the bar stool with a drink in my hand, watching Danny Almond singing an original song of his. He was actually pretty good for his young age, his breath control was good and his voice was definitely different from others I'd met. To top it off, he was good-looking and hot. I smiled evily at the thought, no wonder that witch wanted him so much. She needed him to make her ca-ching to the next level, completely out of selfishness.

"Are you seriously droolin' over that boy on our date?" Shit, I had completely forgotten about him. I looked to my side, earning a glare from Luke. His clenched fist was bigger than my brain and he definitely wouldn't be hestitated to punch the future singer on the face.

Ever since the whole incident of me asking the pink hat cowboy out for date, Luke started to act like a fucking possesive boyfriend, giving me instructions like I was his dog. It was just a simple date, I told him that we were going to have a drink and see how it went.

No, he just had to be a jealous and over-protective bastard. To reaffirm my post, I was NOT his boyfriend.

We were back to 'Daisy's Famish', but it was night time. We were on our date like Luke had mentioned. Turned out Danny Almond was a full-time entertainer here, day and night. Luke wanted to go somewhere else but I insisted to be here because I needed to approach Danny before the evil witch slained me.

You might wonder why was I having a date with this idiot here so damn early. Apparently, Luke had a case of nuisance that should be cured for a long time, and yet it didn't.

Luke couldn't wait for another second to take me out on this date, acting like a completely horny teenager. Psh, I doubted that he ever was an adult. He literally scooped me up this afternoon in bridal style and went for his monster trunk, driving back to his house to get change. I adimitted, he was a little cute when he sang out of tune in his shower. And that's that, now he was just annoying and acting like a total pompous asshole.

"What if I am?" I raised one eyebrow scronfully, tapping the glass with my fingers. He furrowed and frowned, he thought he could just take the big boy role and handled everything. Not a chance. Two could play the game.

"We are on a date, it means you can only look at me." Wow, conceited much?

"No, it is a date, not an agreement for you to own my eyes or any parts of my body. It isn't a big deal," I scoffed, looking at him with nonchalant.

Why was he being such a girl, please tell me he's not going to throw a hissy fit about how insensitive I was.

"It is a big deal to me, and you asked me." Luke stated like it was my fault to ask him out.

"Yes, I did ask you. Your point?" His face turned red and he gritted his teeth.

"Why are you being like this?" I laughed half-heartedly, giving him a ray of confusion.

"I am like this, this is me and if you didn't like it then you could always go," I crossed my arms and looked at Danny, he was singing another song now. Damn, I missed the previous one.

"Fuck, I don't care, you with your mood swings can shut it," Luke stood up and left me alone in the bar, awkward silent filled the atmosphere as I finally breathed out the air I didn't know I was holding.

Shit, what was I doing? Did I... Damn.

I drank the glass of iced water in one go, already standing up and chasing after Luke's hot trail.