~*Chapter Eighteen*~

- I'm really grateful for those comments y'all have written for the previous chapter. As a token of appreciation, here is the next chapter.

Vote and Comment -bigger puppy dog eyes-

                                                      ~*Chapter Eighteen*~

Bitch.

To be frank, ever since I came out from my mother's womb, I'd never been called a bitch before. Well, the word slut was an occasional retort from my brother, Eden but even when Jenn called me a whore -her little irony on my inactive sex life. It always felt like a warm hug of love rather than a slap across the face. Not even Stella spoke of the word while describing me, it's always either the pain in the ass or useless son of the bitch. Maybe the last part did ring a bell of some sort.

But this was a fucking yank on the balls.

"Dang, Loius. That burns hot as a whorehouse on nicket night." Kyle didn't hesitant to let Jasper know that he wasn't helping by giving a heavy punch on his head. 

"I'll take that as a compliment, Jasper. Now, what's your name...Bitch?"

I swore my left eye twitched slightly at that, my heart starting to thump against my skin like rowdy horses on the field. A heap of unsteady breaths slipped through my cracked lips, a blank slide suddenly setting in before me. I sucked in a deep breath to lower my heartbeat but I knew sooner or later the hyperventilation would take over me and I wished anything but that. Just when the last of my vision was blinded by the familiar white light, I felt a pair of warm arms circling around my waist, securing me in its embrace.

"I appreciate your help, Louis. But if you're here to be on the shoot, then I suggest you to light a shuck before I knock you galley west."

An alteration happened almost instantly and everything was back. The blinding sun that shone in its halo of light, casting this forever deserted land with golden sprinkles. Those heavy clouds I'd taken note earlier was long gone, replacing a sky that was clear as day. My milky skin turned pinkish red after pratically soaking up all of the heat, patches of sweat marks here and there. It took me a few minutes to register I was now in the arms of a man.

"You're okay, darling?"

I glanced up, groaning while adjusting the lighting of my sight before laying eyes on the man. His blue eyes seemed to look straight into my soul, holding me place. He smiled down at me and his hand went up to touch me on the cheek, I couldn't help to sigh in relief as I leaned in to his touch. I  chuckled silently of his caress on my hair, sliding back and forth sluggishly around my sideburn.

Our eyes held each other in places, indulging ourselves in this fairy-tale-like moment. Everything about it felt perfect, me being in his arms and him running a hand through my hair...

"Kyle, you never told me Luke's a softie."

The beautiful scenery just had to wait, now it's time to cut some assholes.

I imagined Luke began to get tensed under me so I cleared my throat and flashed Louis an evil smirk. The frowning of his face definitely injected a shot of confidence in me, so I set on smirking deviously at him. Out of the corner, I caught Stella's signature smile and it made my smirk grew wider. Whenever in the studio or during a meeting, if Stella and I had the same thought which God forbid, our smiles would be equally matched and it was the time for us to bring the house down.